girls flowering outdoors, quick fert question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by HipElettuce, Aug 29, 2006.

1. My girls have been flowering for about 3 weeks now. they are outdoors in the ground and i have not fed them any fertilizers besides the soil which is that time released miracle grow stuff. i was wondering if i were to start feeding them Schultz Bloom Plus would it increase my yield? I'm pretty sure the girls have at least another 3 weeks to go in their flowering stage. If i should do so, how often would i go about feeding them and at what time of the day? they are all a good 6 feet tall. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. you want to use nothin but water the last 2 weeks, id say give it weak doses every watering till the 2 week left point. and if the plant doesnt like it just continue to use water.

edit- dont spray it on the leaves since your flowering, dont wanna risk mold

3. Id test only 1 if I were you since they are sitting in ferts already(time released crap:rolleyes: )....youd hate to have them go into shock from over nutes for the next week or 2 when you only have 3 weeks left you say

4. thanks for the input guys. im probably just going to let them be with the water than.