Girls: Do you like anal?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DrLeonardHofstadter, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I want a micro pig so badly!!! [​IMG]

who doesn't want that!? ^^

2. [quote name='"sorrowssong"']I want a micro pig so badly!!!

who doesn't want that!? ^^[/quote]

oh my god i really do want that

how big do they eventually get?

3. They stay about that size!

4. Word, if you get an actual micro pig and don't get taken by someone selling you a baby pot belly..lol, they stay that size. They cost up to $1500 though.

5. I love how topics can change so easily to completely different things haha. Anal to micro pigs, nice.

6. That piggy with the blonde hair looks awfully familiar...

7. ^^^

Maybe you saw that pig, One night in Paris? ;)

8. married and have never done that with my wife. i do touch her ass hole and rub it while we are having sex but never had anal. I wouldn't do that unless she really wanted it. I have heard many couples just try it once and never do it again. so i doubt i will ever try it. She would have to ask, i mean i am willing to try anything with her

9. #110 cutencarefree, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2013
    I like when guys/gals stick there tongue in there lol and rubbing it . That's always nice. I've tried anal twice. The first time I did I was High as shit and it felt pretty good. The second time I did it was a couple of days after the first, but i was sober and i hated it . So I haven't done it since.

10. Yes.

It has to be with the right person at the right time though. It's been yrs!

11. When I'm drunk hahahahahahahaha

12. I was drunk one time and accidentally shoved my dick in my girls ass.
    Needless to say she was not happy.

13. Ouch ouch Ouch

14. There was a thread a while back on here and I remember reading it and about 3-4 girl blades talked about having intense anal orgasms when they were high so weed definitely helps girls enjoy anal more.

15. I've had two girls let me do them in the ass, one was when I was drunk and the other was my gf who absolutely loved it (she was a freak). She used to finger herself in the ass while we fucked just so I wouldn't ever have to slow down haha...damn I miss that sex

16. [quote name='"goons149"']I've had two girls let me do them in the ass, one was when I was drunk and the other was my gf who absolutely loved it (she was a freak). She used to finger herself in the ass while we fucked just so I wouldn't ever have to slow down haha...damn I miss that sex[/quote]

Damnnn sounds like a good time

17. It was too much fun and I definitely gained a lot of her experience from her...never met anyone like her again though :/.

18. In my experience, there are 2 camps of girls who've tried anal sex. There's the ones that didn't like it, got grossed out, or it hurt too much and don't do it, and there's the girls that LOVE it and are totally crazy about it.

I've tried anal...and as of right now, I guess I'm in the first category, but I still want to try a few more times before I'm convinced that I can't enjoy it.

Each time I tried, there was lots of lube, we went slow, starting with a finger, we followed all the tips everywhere that everybody gives for how to do anal sex. No dice. Still hurt. Also just generally really uncomfortable.

For now, I'm not ready to rule out the idea that we were doing something wrong, or that if I can just relax more, it will work, but if it doesn't it doesn't. I want to figure out how to enjoy it, because the girls that do enjoy it all seem to enjoy it super intensely.

19. Sometimes it's a fuck no. Hurts too much. That's mostly when we try to rush into it. A lot of the time it's great. I enjoy it very much. We both do.