Girls: Do you like anal?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DrLeonardHofstadter, Aug 1, 2012.

1. You guys like it? Rubbing? Fingering? Fucking? Lol just wondering

2. I couldn't imagine it being very pleasurable for the girl.. I would feel kind of gross doing it to a girl to be honest.

3. You seem desperate enough to do anything:rolleyes:

4. Come on ladies, as Johnny 5 would say "Need Input"

5. shes either or freak or she isnt

6. Subbed. This may get good.

7. I would say only the freakiest of the freaky like anal. Thats me opinion

8. I'm having the worst luck with this. I'm one of those guys who wants what he can't have the most and I haven't tried anal sex yet.

9. Anal just seems kind of gross imo. I mean, come on... poop comes from there...

10. The first time is never pleasurable.

11. Blood and piss comes out of the pussy. As long as its clean I dont see how its gross

12. To each his own, man lmao

13. #14 rollinjoints, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    I said this exact sentence in another thread and was teased for 2 hours about not knowing the anatomy of a pussy. lol

But really, a female ass isn't that disgusting.

14. Lol I saw that and laughed. You said they came out of the same hole haha. There is more than one hole in a pussy

15. Hahaha i do remember that female roasting you. That was HIGHlarious

16. Nah, I never said they came out of the same hole. I said they piss from their pussy and the two idiots that started it assumed I meant the same hole.

Twas two guys.

17. Wasnt it the one where she showed you a an anatomy pic of the koochie and shit??

18. Nah bro lol.

19. [quote name='"rollinjoints"']

I said this exact sentence in another thread and was teased for 2 hours about not knowing the anatomy of a pussy. lol

But really, a female ass isn't that disgusting.[/quote]

At first I hated it but now I pretend I hate it lol