Girls are in trouble

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tntburke, Mar 21, 2010.

1. I have started some ak-47 and afghani my girls are about 21 days old and I noticed them showing signs of what I believe to be grow medium stress due to over watering, about day 19 so I cut the water back and was letting the medium dry out some but however was still feeding them and they all seemed to be o.k. well I got busy and before i knew it one of them was down completely and grodan was dried to the core I immediately saturated and sprayed everythihg was wandering if I could do anyhting else think it might be too late. Any and all suggestions welcome please help!

2. Really would love to here waht someone thinks about this

3. I guess I just dodged a bullet could not believe my eyes just checked and they are back from the grave as if nothing ever happened still if their is anything that should be done some one pleae advise.

4. i'll apologize in advance for what i'm about to say, as it is surely not what you want to hear. you've posted your inquiry in the wrong section...try posting it again in Absolute Beginners, General Indoor Growing, or Sick Plants and Problems, and someone will surely come to your assistance.
    again, i'm sorry. :smoking:

5. Yeah man, you'll more knowledgeable help in the grow section.