Girls and the workplace DO NOT mix (SRS)

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Aug 7, 2011.

1. ohhh noooo. OP neg repped me!

OH WELL. I CAN STILL GET PUSSY ;)

2. So tell me, what is the REAL issue? That i am not allowed to possess the same hate that every human possesses themselves in one way or another? like your hate towards me right now? rofl. i laugh because we are both the same. we both justify out hate. the only difference is you do it because of your weak "morals", and i am actually doing it because i was harassed in several situations when being purely innocent.

Let's play this game buddy.

no of course they didnt get a suspension......all of the fingers were pointed towards me getting the suspension and i just had to dig myself out of that. no way i could get THEM suspended even though they lied and almost cost me my job :rolleyes:, i was lucky enough to save my own ass.

hey hey now, that was a long time ago ;)

3. haha. here is the real difference. I dont play the victim card, because I am a fucking man. and I never said I hate you, I love you brother, and its out of this love that i am ashamed, sickened, and angered that a person would give up so easy and rather than looking within, you choose to hate woman, the most beautiful thing on this planet.

4. yea because you would probably stick your penis in one of these dumb broads that i am talking about which is all too easy, while i look for something of much more substance which seems non existent since from my experiences i've seen almost nothing but the former type of women.

you sound like you would argue for feminists, calmdownbro.

5. actually with this thing called game which includes being funny kind and connecting on a romantic level you can attract real woman, so like i said look within bud. to think that they are all bad is just fucking ignorant and its the cowardly way out.

6. #26 HighHaze, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    yea because i am not a victim if i do nothing yet almost have my job taken away from me due to a broads lie? what am i then a suspect? LOL dont tell me you love me bro, i dislike women but not THAT much ;)

edit- and stop caring so much about my sexual interest/disinterest bro, is there a reason that you care so much? what you find "beautiful" someone else may find the ugliest thing on earth, and this case is a classic example of that.

7. life throws shit at you, so what you wanna do.. be scared of everything? jesus dude im praying u can grow a set

8. wow are you SERIOUS? you go ahead and use that played out high school tactic BS called "game" to bag up these filthy one dimensional broads. If you have to do anything OTHER than be yourself to get a girl then you are most likely fake.

i can see you right now going through the hoops of these immature broads and playing their "games" for the quality of girl who isn't even worth it.

9. #29 HighHaze, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    where do you see me being scared of anything?

do you know what APATHETIC means?

you actually seem like the sad one here for caring so much about my sexual interests....you seem to care a LITTLE too much now man. "omg he is giving up on a beautiful creature called women and i am DEEPLY offended" do you know how butthurt you sound?

10. LOL .
    k lesson for the nearly hopeless here
    game is a part of me, i know how to attract woman, this is innate.

and as I said they dont have to be "one dimensional broads"
    maybe u got one dimensional broad vibes all over ur sour ass and thats why thats all ur seein. im done, good luck.

11. Ok mr fuckin Don Juan here lmao, i cant take you seriously and therefore you are nothing but a horrible "game" to me...a shitty sega one at that, so please stop replying. game over.

you cant tell me what im seeing unless you've experienced what i have...and obviously you haven't because you haven't been in a position to lose your much needed job over a clique of snotty girls, otherwise you would at least partly understand where i am coming from.

12. I'm sorry man, they sound like bitches. Karma will get them back eventually though. Did you tell your manager your half of the story?

13. If you ever do get fired.

Rape one of those bitches.

14. luckily i did tell my half of the story which is the only reason why i didnt get suspended.

they would deserve much worse.

15. Tl;Dr Op got harassed by white bitches at his work. Now hates women.
    Another dude loves women and argues about it. Bitch fight ensues, resulting in Don Magic Juan to leave the thread.

16. oversimplification works with everything doesn't it?

17. That sucks man but just keep doing your thing

18. i feel ya. this is why i have more guy friends than girl friends. girls are fucking drama. i hate how they turn everything around and always have to stir up some kind of shit. grrrrrr.