Girlfriends wants to DT me

Discussion in 'General' started by happy101, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Ok, theres a few isssues here:

1. Even if two weeks ago was the last time you smoked, that would still come up on the DT most likely, so unless shes waiting another 2 or 3 weeks, you have a legit excuse.

2. Never let anyone change who you are, unless it's a health/safety issue, which weed really isn't, especially if you both drink, its significance on your health is even more minimal on the scale of things.

3. This is the big part: The whole thing about her drug testing you shows that your word isnt good enough for her; she doesnt trust you, moreover, your lying to her. But still you need to find a girl that cares about your needs and desires and wont try to change you and most of all, will trust you. Without trust, a relationship is just sex and holding hands.

I'm sorry for giving you relationship advice when you claim you didnt want it, but you are the one who mentioned it, you could have easily left out the whole gf situation and just said you were getting drug tested. I think subconsciously you included the relationship troubles in your post as a cry for help, and we're all here to help others. You need to sit down with her and have a long talk, a long honest talk I might add, if you'd like this so called "realtionship" to go anywhere. Address her concerns about the weed, most things she throws at you can be answered from information here or at abovetheignorance.com, tell her how it helps you relax and whatever other reasons you smoke for. If shes still firm in her stance then your dating a selfish immature girl who listens to and cares for nothing about what you have to say. This isn't an issue about the weed, your relationship problems are far deeper then that I'm afraid. Call her now, ask to speak to her face to face and address these issues.

EDIT: "she a perfect 10 blonde hair nice titties thin body" I just want to point out to you that this is the only nice thing you've said about her. If you want a hot girl to bang go find some drunk girl at a bar; if you want a lasting relationship you'll have to find someone who respects, cares, trusts, and loves you.

2. I didn't even read the whole story. All I had to see was your g/f wanted to DT you....all I gotta say is don't do it.

My ex-g/f tried to do it to me and I refused....I will only DT for a job or something where I legally have to.

3. tell that bitch that she has to give up having a bloody kooter once a month.......see how she likes that shit.

4. "tell that bitch that she has to give up having a bloody kooter once a month.......see how she likes that shit."

omfg thats one off the funniest things i have ever heard. exept i think the common spelling of 'kooter' is 'cooter' but who knows.

5. Just tell her you'll piss in a cup for her, if, you can put it in her butt first.

hahaha

ohhh man, I love my girl more than anything but I' d leave her if she was as close minded and selfish as yours. Honestly.

6. If you're gonna let a girlfriend drug test you, thats wrong on so many levels, even her wanting to do it is incredibly wrong, much less you letting her. OP, I'm sorry but in all honesty you sound like a total pussy whipped bitch.

7. wtf your girl is drug testing you?

fuck her blaze on

8. Tell your girl you're going to "Bitch Test" her. Every time she says shit to you just say "You Failed again". Problem solved.

9. Thread winner! Thread over.

10. This situation is retarded for two reasons. One - because she's trying to make you take a DT in the first place. Two - because you haven't told her to fuck off. If smoking weed is what you like to do, then there is no reason that someone should make you change who you are. I don't know what she has against weed, but usually like-minded people see situations like that in the same way, and from the way it sounds, you two are pretty incompatible. I smoke with my girlfriend all the time, she loves it just as much as I do. If I were you I would tell her she can either drop it and accept you for who you really are, or you can just go your separate ways. Maybe you should try educating her about weed.

11. Don't you have friends? If any of my friends, male or female, heard me tell that tale I would NEVER hear the end of it and truth be told, I wouldn't deserve to hear the end of it. It should be driven in your head by anyone in your life that the lack of respect being given to you is appalling, degrading, and pathetic. Your relationship is doomed, pass or fail. It's not a question of if your piss is clean or not it's a question of if you've grown up enough to respect yourself. If you piss in that cup you had better fucking feel shame, lot's and lot's of shame.

12. dude i dont even have to read that to tell you what to do. if your girl wants to DT you, and your a weed smoker, FUCK THAT SHIT.

i dated a non smoker who hated pot for 2 years. the day i ended it and could legitimately smoke weed without feling like i was cheating on her (cause at that point the weed was the only thing giving me any pleasure) was the happiest day of my life.

dont let her thing she can control you by drug testing you and telling you what you can and cant do. relationships are based on support of your partner and likewise. if they cant support you, or accept what you do, and what is a part of YOU, then fuck that.

13. Listen to this person.

Just because she is a 10 doesn't mean shit. She is obviously controlling and that makes her a 1 on the inside. So she averages out around 5. Go find yourself a sweet, stoner girl thats a 10 on the inside and a 6 on the outside. That'll make her an 8, and you will still be dating someone out of your league.

If she's a former user, then she should know that weed doesn't kill people, and used correctly can be enlightening.

Compromise. If she wants you to piss in a cup, tell her that she has to hold it while you do.

14. For serious dude, I haven't met a girl yet who's worth giving up that sweet leaf. If you really care about her though, you just have to talk to her about it. Tell her you love toking and you dont want to stop, and she can love you for who you are or GTFO.

Then again, if you're only after sex, then fuck it. I also have not met a girl who can please me better than I can please myself. Even better, I don't have to talk myself to sleep after I'm done!