girlfriends bff ruined her party.

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCoolest420, Jan 21, 2013.

1. So i made a thread saying i was thinking about skipping her hotel party. Cuz most of her friends are squares.

Party actually started out,ok. Till her "bff" started acting up. He brought two bottles and an 8th to the party. I bought like 5 grams. A big ass bottle of smirnoff. And like 6 pizzas, chjls, and wings. Plus cake.

First thing he did when he showed up was go in the room with his bottles. And he just sat there in the bathroom chugging a bottle of ciroc till we caught him. Then he started sharing. I smoked like 4 blunts of my weed. He was smoking. And this girl gave me less then .gram.and. I rolled.that. Then we were out of bud.

So i was like "bro give me some bud so i can roll up"

And he was just ignoring me. He also took the other bottle of vodka with him when we ran out of alcohol. Then he started going through the kitchen eating all the food that i bought. He spilled juice on my friends brand new phone. I know it was him for a fact. And he didnt even say anything he just acted like he didnt do it

He basically ruined my girls party. It was supposed to be a kick back. But he kept running around. And breaking shit. We probably owe the hotel like a couple hundred. Talking shit about my girlfriend the whole time. But if i tossed him out everyone would have said i was wrong. Its cool tho. Ill remember that the next time hes invited to any party im going to. I know everyone from his cool. Ima make sure he never ruins another party with his fuckery.

2. Sounds like a diabetic party.

3. Why do you even care? You didn't even want to go in the first place, remember?

4. Lol. Uptight.

I care because i did go. I tried to be personable with everyone. And.they.smoked my shit. Drank my.vodka. Ate my food. Then decided fuck my gf and her whole party. Thats super.disrespectful

5. Wow, you let him fuck your gf too?

6. High school drama.

7. fixed

8. Did she have a good time?

9. smoked your bud, ate your food, and ripped on your gf? i cant believe you let it go that far.

10. #10 Phony Bologna, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
    your fault
    is he not allowed to drink his own alcohol?

your fault
    he doesnt owe you bud just because you decided to let everyone smoke all yours

why wasnt the rest of the party pissed?

your fault

thats between your friend and that guy

sounds like he ruined it for you, i bet the girls were having fun.

if the party was full of immature chicks of course they're gonna want a wild douchebag around, its fun for them. you should have seen it coming

who the fuck cares cares? they sound like a bunch of random annoying little girls.

im sure you will.

11. Gay guys runnin' around bein' drunk n shit...

I would've said 'knock it off gay guy, you're drunk' and left it at that...

12. When I read OP I thought he was in the right. Then MR bologna came along and rocked my world. He is right man all those things were your fault. That would be a little weird to go straight to the bathroom and start chugging a bottle though. Sounds like the guy was trying to start shit because doing that will almost always lead to crazy times. You said you wanted laid-back you should know that ain't the case when that shit goes down. Haven't you been to a party?

13. In the other thread you were saying that she really wasn't your girlfriend (more like fuck buddy) and that only her friends considered you her boyfriend, but now all of a sudden she is your girlfriend?

14. Another guy fucked your girl? If that's what you meant, words cant explain how much of a pussy you are.

15. Sometimes, I just laugh. :laughing:

16. Damn man, he fucked your girlfriend AND her whole party,? That does seem super disrespectful.:smoking:

17. The immaturity in this thread on all sides is outstanding.

OP, if you're aren't man enough to know how to deal with this yourself, people on the internet aren't going to begin to be able to help you.

18. I'm proud of you for keeping your self-control; I would have thrown that guy out as soon as he took your bottle. Fuck people like that guy dude, you know?

19. Ya'll are some dicks. F'real.

20. Read his other thread, then you'll understand.