Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CaptainCCC, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Hey blades, was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the situation im in right now...

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years now, I love this girl, went with her to high school. She's really awesome, but we've fought about weed for a year. Its always like yeah i'll cut down to like once a week or some bullshit like that. She doesnt like it is what it boils down to... all my friends girlfriends are sort of the same way, they dont really like it either, but dont care if they do it every once and a while. Well now that i've been a freshman in college for almost a year im pretty much smoking every day. I usually smoke after she goes to bed (were in a long distance relationship sort of thing, even though she's transferring to my college next year) so its not that big of a deal.

We were talking about beach week that everyones planning this year and basically all the guys are getting a house and all the girls are getting one next to it. I said i'd most likely by high every day, as will all my friends. She just started doing the usual, omg your gonna be high ALL week? And i've been hearing this for a while now, so I just flipped. I finally just flipped. I said you think you know me? I smoke everyday because I love it. All this stuff... blah blah blah. I quit doing pills when I started dating her, so I figured weed wouldnt be as bad in her view if I was doing pills when we started dating.

Anyway, were in the biggest fight ever. We've never been about to break up and I really dont want to. I pretty much told her that if you dont like me for who I am then you shouldnt be with me... but at the same time I love this chick and I really dont want to break up with her :(

What do you guys think of this situation... what would you do.

2. Um don't let her know you've smoked/are smoking/w.e. I dated a girl in highschool for a few months, and probably 80% of the time I was with her I was high. After we broke up she was shocked when I told her I smoke everyday.

3. If you've been with her since high school maybe you should break up, your first love doesn't have to be your only one. Your in college I'm sure you can find a girl that will take you as is.

4. Haha thats exactly what im trying to get away from :laughing:

5. Never bring a girlfriend to college.

And a semester + 2 weeks does not = a year of college

6. if it's easy for ya to get a better girlfriend go for it
    then she'll start accepting you for whatever

7. this EXACT FUCKING SHIT happened to me.

answer - break up with her

She will pretend like its all good, and then randomly a few weeks/months later she will bring it up to suprise break up with you over nothing

its what girls do their immature like that.. (the ones who hate weed)

8. Haha damn dude my bad, who rained on your parade. Should I edit, a semester and two weeks from the original post just to make sure theres no further misunderstandings? hahah

9. Yeah man as much as I really want to do that its just hard y'know. It sucks for sure

10. If the one you love cannot accept you, for who you truly are, I believe they don't deserve your love at all.

11. Hey, I'm just saying. You can if you would like to, I don't really give a shit, I was just pointing it out.

The best option for you at this point is to dump the close-minded girl and find yourself a girl around campus who enjoys smoking but still keeps you motivated to study, work out, and do other productive things.

12. a better idea... find a girl on campus, THEN dump your close minded bitch. Keep fucking her while you can until you got something better to fuck.