Girlfriend wants me to quit smoking..

Discussion in 'General' started by WillisSmokesBUD, Apr 4, 2011.

1. ..and theres no possible way im going to. Ever. But she told me its ruining are relationship cause i smoke every day and i dont see how it is ruining it at all but i dont want anything bad to happen because i love her..so i dont know what im goona do! :p Figured id come ask my fellow stoners since im sure some of you have gone through this shit before.
    Got any tips? She just quit smoking weed yesterday, but she didnt smoke that often.
    And dont tell me to end it with her because i dont want to, i want to solve the problem.

2. I'm having the same problem. Girlfriends are replaceable ;)

If she doesn't get off your case you have 2 options : Dump her OR dump weed.

3. So is it ruining your relationship?

4. Do it man... Weed will always be there for when you break it off, but pussy will not wait.

5. Well, how often do you see her when you're sober? If it's a low number, you should probably get in control, if it's 100% you're doing fine.

6. 1. get head
    2. dump her ass
    3. smoke a bowl

7. If it is ACTUALLY affecting your relationship, then I would suggest you cut back. Not quit.

8. LoL, end it with her. Been there, done that stupid ass bull shit. If she isn't going to let you smoke, get out while you still have your sanity. You really going to sacrifice that for a lady? Fuck that. If she loved you she'd put up with it. How long have you been dating? If it hasn't been at least a year or more then you are trippin'.

9. Uhhh....ask her why it's ruining your relationship?

Based off that answer and all the other shit that's gone on between you, make a choice.

Or you could just fuck her and smoke weed all day.

10. Kick her in the cunt.

11. She quit yesterday?

12. Maaaan... my guy smokes every chance he can and I have no problem with it. He treats me right, and we have fun together. Tell her to explain her reasoning behind this and try to talk it through with her. :)

13. Some chicks really just aren't cool with weed. Even ones that used to smoke it. And of course if she isn't cool with weed, she isn't cool with having a boyfriend that smokes weed. It sounds like compatibility is the problem. She gets upset and drama drama drama when you smoke weed so it's your fault you guys have issues because you smoke weed because you're a stoner and weed's stupid. At least that's probably what's going on in her head, correct me if I'm wrong I don't know this specific situation.

Just tell her that if she can't accept and love you for how you are, then she isn't meant to be your girlfriend.

14. Well im not going to leave her over it but I just dont want her to leave me over it, and im not high when we hang out usually. Atleast not very xD But she just doesnt get that im not going to stop smoking everyday because thats the kind of person I was before we started dating and thats the kind of person i always will be.

15. Tell her that! Explain to her that you're not going to change, that you ARE the person she fell in love with and that she probably wouldn't like you much without weed.

16. tell her to fuck off?

17. I think she is setting you up for a break up my friend. it is called picking a fight and she is just stirring the pot a bit before the big fight . just my two cents on that . So the best way to deal with this is to tell what you mentioned already about smoking before her and then let the chips fall where they may so to speak.

I think you are being setup for a fight ..just a hunch

18. "I like women and I love getting high" - SOJA :smoke: problem solved

19. Just tell her you're not gonna quit now and see what she says. This shit happened to me before my ex told me she didn't want me to smoke anymore and I just told her I had no reason to stop now and she asked "am I not a good enough reason?" I told her "I love you but if you can't accept me smoking then its not going to work out between us." Worked like a charm it shut her up and she dealt with me smoking.

20. The best thing you can do is show her by your actions day in and day out that you can smoke and live a successful, happy life. For a woman that sees pot smoking as negative, it is going to be very hard for her to accept pot smoking in her man. If you love her and want to stay with her, try to make her feel safe with you. Hope this helps.