Girlfriend Trouble

Discussion in 'General' started by Marijuanaville, Aug 13, 2007.

1. honestly im alittle high right now,but ide straight up ask her why she is saying it. I know it might seem harsh but if you really like this girl thatd be an easy way.

2. Dude.. First off I'd be like "Why are you letting guys grab your ass? That doesn't flow with me, stop it, or your gone"

But thats me, I'm a straight forward person.

3. Id do exactly what Toker just said. Tell her what you just said to us.

4. I'ma give you some advice that seems off the wall right now, but you'll thank me for it in a couple weeks. SAY FUCK THAT *****. Havent we talked about this before? - Bliz Don't talk to her no more, don't look at her, don't give her the fucking time of day. If a bitches wants to act immature then forget that bitch. God... im in such a bad mood today.

-AFD

5. im glad tht nw i no hw u reli feel bout me

6. Wow, what are the odds that she would have caught this guy asking this question on gc. This may be the strangest thread I have ever read.

7. man that sucks

8. Man thats nuts.

9. Not at all. She's definatly not 18, I mean, What mature 18(+) year old would say "u" realli and use abbreviations for every single world? I give -rep for being a bad girlfriend. You have no right to fuck with somebody's mind like that. Obviously he likes you a lot, and you're just playing games.

If you're lying- Why would you do that? To make him feel like you're so wanted? He feels like a lucky guy already, stop with the games.

If you're telling the truth- Then you're obviously not faithful. It's okay to enjoy attention, but now your boyfriend doubts the relationship. There's a lot of girls who do this, and you know what? The FIRST time the boyfriend mentions a girl friend ( Notice the space, this means Just friends, incase you aren't too literate), you'll bug out, and accuse him of cheating. Been there, done that.

My advice? Tell her that you don't like her talking about other guys so much, and that it bothers you that they get physical. I still believe in karma, so be nice about it. Specify you aren't jealous, but that it is principle. Make it clear you care enough you wouldn't think of cheating, and if she's serious, that she shouldn't flirt/ let other guys do that to her. If she doesn't understand, It isn't worth the trouble.

And remember, This is The City. We're here to help with problems big and small. And to the girl: To act mature, try taking relationships seriously, and please, for the love of God learn how to type in a legible fashion.

And to my boy, the OP ( Original Poster), remember this: Bro's Before Ho's:hello:

Can I get an Amen!?:smoking:

10. Amen, chickenpants.

11. AMEN!
    :hello:

12. Haha Thanks... I guess... Well, I'm off to ball. Im giving the OP +rep for having to deal with his Adulterous GF.

13. Dude, This is completely directed towards you, his girl.

NO GUY would EVER, may i reiterate EVER want someone else touching His girl's ass.

Its not something people your going out with will generally like very much... lol

and, he came here for help. whats it your business anyway? hes asking us becouse obviously he feels slightly uncomfortable talking to you about it and maybe your reaction here proves WHY he would be hesitant.

I hope you grow up and realize that not all people like to hear how much you get your ass grabbed. especially, your boyfriend who actually cares enough to come here and ask for advice.

If he didnt care, he wouldn't do anything and find some other girl, or 2 time you, like he feels your doing to him.

hope i don't come off as an asshole. I'm just being completely real right now

14. It's her business because regardless of what actually happened between them, he's still talking about her behind her back on the internet. :confused_2: If I were her, I'd make it my business as well.

15. Seriously? even if they were trying to get advice to STAY with her? you dont go seeking advice on a situation you care nothing about. ;)

16. If her name was mentioned, then yes you would have a valid point, but guess what, no one knows who she is, therefore it's not really talking behind her back. He's looking for help, and we are here for him, are you?

17. That is my argument as well. Its an anonymous forum.

He came here asking for help, not badmouthing her. not one bit.

18. I still think my point is valid. Doesn't matter if her name was mentioned or not. And I'm not on anyone's side. Not his or hers.

[EDIT] Bliz, I never said he was badmouthing her. Not once. I said he was talking about her behind her back on the internet. And he was.

19. I had a girlfriend who was like that, she would talk about how great other guys were, and how hot they were, and if I even said something nice to a girl who was only my friend, she would flip out on me and demand I end the friendship. She had a friend who constantly told her that he was in love with her and wanted to have sex with her, and always tried to talk her into stuff, and I asked her to stop speaking to him... Needless to say, that did not go over well. My advice to you, find a new girlfriend. :)