Girlfriend talking to ex.. bad sign?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Burnoutt, Mar 23, 2012.

1. #1 Burnoutt, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    Hey blades, I have a situation for you. I've been dating my current girl for a little over a month now. I logged into Facebook today, and saw her account was still logged in. I know I shouldn't have, but I read her messages. Today she was sending messages to her ex.

Pic of the convo attached (She messaged him first)

I feel so wrong for creeping her messages like this - but do I have a right to be angry?

Any advice MUCH appreciated..

2. don't see the convo, but to be real.

You have no choice but to kill him :)

3. Dude, if you feel the need to read your girl's messages, then you shouldn't be in a relationship.
    Trust is the foundation of any strong relationship.
    There is no convo attached, so I don't know the context, but I don't think it matters.

4. The convo seems innocent enough.
    I don't think you have any reason to be upset or anything.
    The only problem that I have is with your violating her privacy.

5. You have a point. My past relationship was 3 years strong, and I ended up getting cheated on. I'll admit, I have HUGE trust problems cause of this. I'm trying to work on it, but it's hard.

6. #7 M3DICIN3MAN420, Mar 23, 2012
    Can't see the convo either. But she started it? That's not cool. My advice? It's just a bitch, least you only lost a month of life instead of almost 2 years like I did. What was the convo about? Smoke a bowl and mull it over haha.

EDIT: by the time I posted I saw the convo lol. Seems innocent man. But hey I don't trust people anyway.

7. Tis up above.. had to post a link.

I'm not sure if this is dump-worthy.. hardly even anger-worthy.. honestly I'm not sure if I should be upset or not.

8. [quote name='"burnout91"']

Tis up above.. had to post a link.

I'm not sure if this is dump-worthy.. hardly even anger-worthy.. honestly I'm not sure if I should be upset or not.[/quote]

Well ponder this... Why was she talking to him in the first place? And why is she sorry for being a bitch if he "broke her heart"?

I'm not friends with any of my ex's and that's just it. No sense in ruining the relationship I have just to talk someone I disliked enough to break up with in the first place.

9. I got dumped for talking to my ex's.

Then again, I did kiss one of 'em. I still don't know why. :confused_2:

10. Ask her about it, pretty simple. I think it's shady though, especially after so many sorrys and she wanted to say more, asking about his phone, time to say bye, bye.:wave:

11. Some people just let things slide too easily nowadays. If you don't see the caution sign here then you're lost. For her to purposely message her ex-boyfriend and act like a hurt-puppy dog in the process and feeling the need to emotionally connect to this dude in some way or another obviously says she still has feelings for him.

She even mentioned something about a phone. If you really wipe your hands with somebody, you just don't re-enter their lives asking questions and apologizing for things about a breakup. To me, she's still leaving that door open for future reference if you know what I mean.

I'd be looking over my shoulder now if I were you. This is a form of flirting and cheating in my world. If you can live with yourself by knowing your girlfriend reached out to her ex-boyfriend, then more power to you. If it was me? BYE BYE.

12. When you put it like that - yeah; I can see myself breaking up with her.

She's a really social person though. REALLY social. Knowing her like I do, I think her intentions are purely friendship.

Also, she's already dropped the "L Bomb" with me already.

I don't want to confront her.. it's hardly worth bringing up currently.. she'll just get mad that I was snooping around her messages.

13. Sorry dude, I'm just a different male I suppose. Being social and feeling the need to "be friends" or literally reach out and freakin' apologize to her ex-boyfriend are two different things. This is telling me that not only is she "social" but also very friendly in a flirting way. If she wanted to be "social" about things, she would simply say hello or made an innocent comment or two to the guy. But to personal message him and act like she still has the hots for him and apologizing just doesn't rub me the right way and it shouldn't to you either.

What's the "L" word. Love? After 1 month? I bet.

14. Whoa whoa your going to let it slide man? The conversation from his end didn't sound like he was done with her either. And so what she said Love, its just a fuckin word.
    Man to man, don't Fuck with bitches with baggage like that, its not worth the time or pain.
    So you're gonna what? Lay low? Snoop a little more? Seemed like she wanted his number... You really gonna act blind OP?

15. I agree with him^^ but i wouldn't say anything.you know what she's up to now you have am upper hand on this situation.just prepare for her to leave you for her ex.
    Trust me i know how bitches roll

16. I just hate sneaky shit. She knows she still has feeling for this dude, made a fucking point to reach out to him and then tells this dude she loves him? Typical hoebag jerking around dude's just because she thinks she can.

I bet her ex feels all warm and fuzzy inside because from the looks of it, it looks like she broke up with him. In my opinion, if she got a bf and if she's satisfied, she wouldn't even remember that dope's name. I'd be pissed if I was the OP and I'd break it off ASAP.

17. I just hate sneaky shit. She knows she still has feelings for this dude, made a fucking point to reach out to him and then tells OP she loves him? Typical hoebag jerking around dude's just because she thinks she can.

I bet her ex feels all warm and fuzzy inside because from the looks of it, it looks like she broke up with him. In my opinion, if she got a bf and if she's satisfied, she wouldn't even remember that dope's name. I'd be pissed if I was the OP and I'd break it off ASAP.

18. #19 Climbstoned, Mar 23, 2012
    Lol.... Some one already said it, if u have to snoop u should break up. Plus, u said u been together a month?!? Lol it should be easy to break up with her, or easy to just forget it happened. I don't know how old u r op, but IMO a relationship are for people who r in there later 20s. If ur younger then that, be single have lots of friends n girls. She should do the same rather then ur younger days filled with break ups and heart aches.

19. Ding, ding, fucking ding. I wholeheartly agree with your last couple lines dude. I can't tell you how many times I fucked up in High School because I was always the dateable guy rather than the single guy on the chase (even though that's not me.) Sometimes I've always wondered what it would of been like if I just stayed single instead of wasting my time with straight up CUNTS. Ohwell.:smoke:

To the OP or any other teen here under 21 or so, stay single, mingle it up, don't be a whore or dickhead, but have some fun. Dicking people over isn't the way to go, but knowing your stance on having fun is important in your young years.