Girlfriend refuses to get physical?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mofaux, May 19, 2010.

1. I was gonna make a rape joke, but then i didn't think it would be funny:eek:

2. Gratz bro!! Tell us how it goes ;D

3. It will be the best sex anyone on this planet has ever had.

4. 3.5 years.......

[​IMG]

Its the only logical explanation.

5. So glad to hear it's finally happening for you!

While I wouldn't be on the "dump that bitch" bandwagon, I would NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER marry someone I had not been sexual with and lived with for an extended period of time. I think that is a very important part of a relationship and those things help you learn a lot about the other person.

Personally if someone thinks they can be in a long-term relationship with me without sex, it's a clue that they only want to be friends and not lovers. Nothing wrong with that but there's a big difference between a sexual relationship and a strong friendship with some flirting.

Another thing I wanted to say, in regards to the OP:
    Obviously not. She was insecure about something, worried about how you'd react to something, worried things would change between you, etc. There is NO WAY that there is 100% trust in the relationship if she doesn't want to be intimate. There was some sort of mental block in her mind, obviously not in yours though. Sounds like she is finally getting past it and working her way up to complete trust :D

6. :eek:

Are you sure you're thinking of the right episode? Because that would definitely be a problem for me... lol