Girlfriend REFUSES birth control

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mo King, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Hello everyone, been a while since I posted in GC.
    Anyways, my girlfriend and I recently began dating seriously, meeting parents etc. She is incredibly attractive and is an ultra-hippie in most regards. Now, this includes no pills, shes a vegetarian, no hormones, no nothing etc. etc.
    She is also a sex fiend which is great, but will NOT take bc due to the hormones and possibility they'll make her gain weight. Mostly the hormones.
    Now, I am no where near financially or mentally stable enough for a child. There was a pregnancy scare in my prior relationship, worst two weeks of my life. Guys I know babies are "miracles" or whatever but I CAN NOT have one now.

My question is this, do I give the ultimatum of BC or no sex (bringing the death of the relationship at this point in the game) or spoil 40% of the fun with condoms which she may flat out refuse (she hates condoms)

2. No glove, no love

I personally would never leave something that life changing up to chance. Wrap it up or make her take bc

3. You probably shouldn't say this or else... Trust me, there's plenty other dick's around that she can have if you act like that. You could just get really good at pulling out.

Ps. Birth control does some really harmful things to women's bodies.

4. Tell her to stop being retarded. There's a reason bc is so popular. Aside from sex, it will make her life so much easier once she finds the right one. As for refusing condoms, this bitch wants a kid or is just someone you don't need to bother with anymore.

5. You can't force her to take pills that she doesn't want to its her choice and her body

6. You could get your tubes tied.

7. The advice of getting good at "pulling out" is terrible. Don't listen to that. It is ineffective. I don't know what's up with this girl but you guys are playing with fire. You say you don't want a kid so the obvious answer is DON'T have sex without protection.

8. pulling out does work to an extent if done correctly but there are way too many variables that can fuck you over, do some research on it if you're that concerned

source: ex had an abortion and miscarriage, both pregnancy scares happened out of fucking unprotected many many times

your girlfriend is crazy if she won't even fuck with a SKYN condom (they feel like nothing is there and are very effective, not latex)

9. This is a no brainer. Fuck her face

10. That's called getting brain

11. It's also called oral, blowjob, dick sucking, dome, head

Who cares what it's called?:confused_2:

I just wouldn't fuck her without a rubber or bc

12. tell the bitch to be cool

13. Use condoms, don't fuck with pulling out man.

14. Condoms do suck man, and they don't feel the greatest for all parties but.... They arnt bad

You still feeeel something good, and for me it makes me last at least 20-25 minutes longer so that's a plus. Also not getting a girl prego or getting an STI? Fuck yeah I'll take it!!!

15. Over 25 yo and serious about this babe.....go get a vasectomy, cheap too, will save you big bucks sooner or later.....best thing I did for my love life

"V"

16. shes worried about BC making her gain weight but there's a massive possibility she'll get pregnant cause she refuses it...... logic.

17. [quote name='"Mo King"']Hello everyone, been a while since I posted in GC.
    Anyways, my girlfriend and I recently began dating seriously, meeting parents etc. She is incredibly attractive and is an ultra-hippie in most regards. Now, this includes no pills, shes a vegetarian, no hormones, no nothing etc. etc.
    She is also a sex fiend which is great, but will NOT take bc due to the hormones and possibility they'll make her gain weight. Mostly the hormones.
    Now, I am no where near financially or mentally stable enough for a child. There was a pregnancy scare in my prior relationship, worst two weeks of my life. Guys I know babies are "miracles" or whatever but I CAN NOT have one now.

My question is this, do I give the ultimatum of BC or no sex (bringing the death of the relationship at this point in the game) or spoil 40% of the fun with condoms which she may flat out refuse (she hates condoms)[/quote]

Whys it gotta be all on her?? Get a vasectomy

18. It was a joke because you said its a no brainer