Girlfriend problem

Discussion in 'General' started by Zlideways, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Ok so I see loser-ish type people with girlfriends. (I know its wrong to stereo type) but still, maybe im not trying hard enough? or have too high of standards? i haven't had a gf in like 4 years but i have boned multiple chicks i just want a constant chick i can hang out with.

any advice?

2. Quit asking us for advice...Go outside...Say "Hi" or "Hello" to a random girl.

Should just flow from there, but if you need to come back and I'll advise further.:cool:

3. shitty advice

4. [quote name='"Zlideways"']

shitty advice[/quote]

You don't just disrespect oscar like that.

5. Start failing at everything? LoL

Just go up to one and be like, "yeah, I just fuckin' suck in general... what up though?"

6. Coming from the person who asked for advice in the first place...I couldn't give a fuck.:cool:

7. I like your attitude, Oscar

8. "Does this tissue smell funny" should work from there

9. Well lowering your standards and trying harder would work so I think you answered yourself. Be outgoing. Chicks dig that shit

10. stop being a fag and go talk to a girl.....

11. Don't waste time posting on a cannabis forum...

12. kinda like are you putting a "label" on things

like, when your witha chick are you saying yea i can see this girl being my wife or something like that right away?

and standards? well try not having "standards"

dont judge the person

talk to her, if you like how the conversation is going, take it to the next level like "hey after class or work i was thinking of getting coffie" or some crap like that

but what exactly are "standards"?

13. Don't be a dick to people who try to help you out and that is probably a start.

Other than that, just be friendly and don't keep your standards too high. If you said you fucked a few girls, then you can't be that unattractive. Also, its some of the guys who fuck the most girls who never get married and find a partner. Keep that in mind.

14. standards? LOL

i want the 10/10 chick that everyone turns their head at in the club... i want the girl that is beautiful smart and funny

15. [​IMG]

16. Good luck

17. [quote name='"libertyandbud"']"Does this tissue smell funny" should work from there[/quote]

Hahahaha +rep when I get the chance

18. Ya gotta play the game bro.

I could die single and I'll be happy.

The only thing I see positive about having a GF is blowjobs and food

Other than that.. As a single guy not looking to have a child Tis pointless

19. Bwaha! What a noob.

Don't you all know that there's a secret process to this?

First you have to pick the girl of your dreams and force yourself into a [preferably sound proof] enclosed area alone with her. She may try to resist but if you're truly interested in her you'll thwart her resistance [as quietly as possible].

Then you twist her ear lobe upright and blow into it three times in rapid succession.

Within a minute of her body composition adjusting from it, you'll be the reciprocant of a passionate, sloppy blowjob and she'll worship you for life.

At that point you will have 1 committed girlfriend at your disposal.

There, you're welcome OP.

20. honestly... i can fuck random chick for the rest of my life... that is not the problem...

I WANT a model for a fucking girlfriend that is the problem...

to all the people saying go talk to a girl. rofl that is not the problem... I want the girl where everyone is like dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm whos that