Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

girlfriend ordered me a bong for christmas :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swimswimswim, Dec 8, 2011.

1. So I've been a bit blue lately.. but today my girlfriend showed me a bong she ordered me off grasscity that she had seen me checking out. 3 arm perc, 20 inch for like 50 bucks all glass:) pretty excited haha, it made my day.

2. Your girlfriend bought you a bong? You should marry her.

3. what are you waiting for bro? wife that bitch :bongin:

4. I want to find a girl that supports my habit like that :(

5. [quote name='"swimswimswim"']So I've been a bit blue lately.. but today my girlfriend showed me a bong she ordered me off grasscity that she had seen me checking out. 3 arm perc, 20 inch for like 50 bucks all glass:) pretty excited haha, it made my day.[/quote]

Let me borrow her for a vape or nice bubbler

6. Get her high broski, get her HIGH!!!

7. haha! we shopped around on GC for a bit more, and she almost decided to order the 20x salvia extract with it as well, but it was too much for shipping of both packages. oh well:)

8. hell yeah, take advantage of that 30% off.

9. haha aww ye