Girlfriend Might be Pregnant

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheBlackCops, Nov 12, 2011.

1. #1 TheBlackCops, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2011
    I was messing around with my girlfriend last Saturday and this Tuesday, no intercourse but we were "rubbing".. I wasn't wearing protection, and I don't think I blew my load.

She said her boobs were hurting and she has cramps and bled a little bit, not a normal period though.

We're both highschool seniors but she's only 17, and there is no way I could tell my parents / her parents.

I realize I was making an adult decision and that I'm not ready for this.

I'd like to know if there are any possibilities besides pregnancy that could be going on.

Please leave serious replies or don't comment at all.

2. Your so fucked.

3. Your fine. I would always have foreplay with this girl and she would always tell me she's pregnant. Her boobs would hurt around 1-2 months, not 1-2 days.

4. wow....

lol she's so not pregnant you should hit her.

5. She's about to be on her period...or her period just happens to be lighter. Periods can vary a lot depending on things like stress, diet, ect. I doubt she's pregnant.

6. Makes me feel a little bit better, but she's two weeks early..
    I can't stop thinking about this, I'm so fucking stupid.

7. No way after one week would she feel anything LOL
    shes playin ya maybe?

8. [quote name='"growerBabe"']No way after one week would she feel anything LOL
    shes playin ya maybe?[/quote]

She started feeling the sore boobs like Monday.. I don't know.
    If she's joking thats just fucking sickening.
    I guess I should just hope for the best and get a test in a week or so..

9. I had a girlfriend who frequently missed her period, and she was never pregnant.

You say there was no penetration, and you didn't cum? Well then she's not pregnant.

Unless of course she's cheating on you, in which case you better call Maury when the baby comes out.

10. [quote name='"Olesmoky"']I had a girlfriend who frequently missed her period, and she was never pregnant.

You say there was no penetration, and you didn't cum? Well then she's not pregnant.

Unless of course she's cheating on you, in which case you better call Maury when the baby comes out.[/quote]

Might have been a bit but like an inch of penetration tops..
    She isn't the type to sleep around either, as shes a virgin...

I really need to smoke a bowl...

11. I highly doubt she is pregnant, but I know that shit is scary to think about anyway so it's understandable you're a bit freaked out.

12. Alright well as long as you didn't cum in her, and she is as you say a virgin, then she's not pregnant.

Unless... Well... There is one more option as to how she could be pregnant...

I hear God is terrible with child support.

13. [quote name='"yoregan"']She's about to be on her period...or her period just happens to be lighter. Periods can vary a lot depending on things like stress, diet, ect. I doubt she's pregnant.[/quote]

Yoregan is probably right dude. Hardly any penetration, not enough time for normal cases of pregnancy to occur, my ex's breasts would hurt as she told me, etc.

You're overthinking this situation. Of course, get tests to calm you down and take her with.

14. Start a fight with her and keep throwing her on the bed until she quits bitching. That always worked for me, then again she moved out while I was at work and became a stripper the next week.

never mind don't do that.

15. HEY, we need more strippers in this world. Don't give him that bad advise.

16. Not anymore! :laughing:

17. You can't get pregnant from playing just the tip.

Unless you shoot a load all the way up into her cervix.

Bang bang.

18. #20 gloppypop, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2011
    She's trying to get you to marry her.

Nah, I'm just fuckin.

But she's not pregnant, dude.

You're sayin that you didn't ejaculate inside of her, but she still is pregnant?

Well fuckin dump that bitch than, cause she's cheatin on you.