girlfriend just broke up with me after 4 years

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by swimswimswim, Oct 25, 2013.

1. The faster you get over her, the easier it'll be.

Sent from a pineapple under the sea.

2. Lying ruins everything in a relationship. Even small lies. Im in the process of moving out because my bf was cheating on me with some chick he met on line. I found out and I am done. Been together 5 years and after I found out I realized that I had let so many 'little' lies slide and did nothing about it. 
    Breaking up sucks :( 
    Have you called her and told her your sorry?  Maybe thats all she needs?

3. Breaking up sucks man i hope things get better for you .

4. Breaking up sucks man i hope things get better for you .

5. allll byyyy myyyyyyseeeeyeeelllfff, don't wanna be, alll by mahhhhhhhselllf, anymore.

6. I don't think that "flirting on Facebook" is that big a deal, but I guess she didn't like that you lied about it.  

Four years is quite a long run for a relationship without marriage or living together.  

Just be glad you didn't have kids (which I assume is the case).  

7. He posted a pic

just wanted to update - couldnt sleep all night so i said fuck it and drove down to see her, got there at 8am, she was in bed gave her a flower and letter i wrote explaining how i know its all my fault that brought us to this point but i'd be damned if i didn't fight for the one thing worth fighting for ;) and bla bla bla bla. So after the 6 hour round trip she's here with me, taking a shower and getting all pretty and we will procede to have some awesome make up sex.

want to thank everyone for support. shit got real for a minute, and now its back to normal. I hope our relationship only gets stronger but if not i know that change would only be for the best. no more fuckin up on my part i tell you what.

cheers

we've lived together pretty much the whole time. yeah no kids, and marriage is something i dont see necessary for a longggg time. (well paying job, ready to have kids etc. ideally when i'm like 30 lol.)

10. #30 swimswimswim, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013

yeah she wouldnt pick up the phone, texted me saying she didnt wana talk for a week atleast. so i said fuck it and drove there

11. Best thing to do is distract yourself.

12. although inevert gave a fuck about any girl expept mky mom nd my sisters. i feel u i got alot of issues i just use drugs to cover em up. it doesnt help but keeps me goin everyday

13. KIds take your whole life away.  I got married but never had kids and I'm very happy about that.  It would have drained everything I had, financially, time wise, stress, etc.   

14. I know the feeling it hurts pretty badly, even more so if you're madly in love with the one that's pulling away.  In retrospect, I needed the pain I felt after the breakup because it provoked so much introspection and eventually a lot of growth.  For future reference I'd ask yourself why you felt blindsided by her actions and have a good reason for that.  One thing that's easy to do is repeat the same mistakes, for some it can become an endless cycle.

15. #35 neekah, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
    This thread scares the shit out of me.. My boyfriend and I have been together four years and I don't know how I'd be okay with it if we ever did break up.
    I wish you the best. I hope everything works out for you soon.
    Edit: just read your update. Make up sex is the best! Good for you op for writing a letter and being all sweet and shit.

16. WOW nice job dude!! i know how that feels dude you were so close to losing her don't let it happen again!! it feels great though................... by the way......... how was that makeup sex.  :yummy:

17. #37 GrassyAtitude, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2013
    Congrats!!!

18. Voodoo! Good job buddy!

19. Woohoo!* fuck my phone lol

20. I was in a similar position as you. Just try not to think about all the black cock she is sucking now that you guys are separated