Girlfriend Help

Discussion in 'General' started by lman_15, Jun 15, 2008.

1. So I've been friends with this girl for 4 years we dated for almost 2 and have been fucking around since we stopped dating.. anyways there aren't any real rules to our relationship but we don't fuck with other people and were basically dating but without having it official.. this girl is driving me insane recently..

I woke up this morning in a relatively bad mood but i always wake up in a bad mood anyways find her taking down my weed posters which got me vexed.. then she starts going through my phone i tell her to fuck off she keeps going through it (keep in mind i did the same thing a lil while ago and she flipped on me).. then she proceeds to bitch at me in the shower about how much weed i smoke, smoking cigarettes, my job, and how she doesn't approve of some of the words i use.. I then told her how i'm pissed at my boi i'm mad at this kid i specifically told him not to do somthing he said he wouldn't and ended up doing it.. so i'm vexed at that then she wants me to make her breakfast and continues to annoy me.. So i go upstairs pissed off lie down cuz nothings making me fee better might as well try to sleep.. doesn't bother comming upstairs and wen she finally does shes like "okay i'm ugnna go now".. then i get a call after she leaves saying that if i don't stop smoking so much weed and change this next shit then she dunno if she going to not fuck round with other guys cuz its a "turn off and we're always going to be fighting".. so i don't know what the fuck to do and i'm just really mad and annoyed.. if it was the other way around and i knew she was mad at me and just mad in general i'd do everything i could to make her happy.. so i don't know whats good i'm just looking for a lil advice from the city thanks.. :smoke:

2. Idk man from what it sounds like to me, this girl just wants to get out of this whatever it is "relationship" and find a boyfriend. Doesn't make sense.. Is she just now acting like this? Maybe her doing that to your phone is just a way of getting you back for looking at hers.. Sounds to me though like she's trying to make you leave her er get annoyed of her, idk.

3. ....She sounds pretty crazy....

Have you done anything she wouldnt like that she might attrubute to weed so she wouldn't need to blame you?

4. naw she just doesn't like when i bun more than she does.. she smokes weed its just i smoke alot more she smokes a couple times a week i smoke a couple times a day and i don't smoke with her unless she wants to

5. Hmm.. If you're not serious about the girl, fuck it. Smoke how you are now, see whats up. If she sleeps around or you know she's talking to another guy, then forget bout her. But if you're serious, or think it could be, then cut back and only smoke with her, then see whats up.

Either way, I wouldn't be with a girl that would fuck with my posters like that.. Maybe hate me smoking, but they wouldn't touch my shit.

6. well heres the thing shes going to university next year and im staying in the city so were not gunna be fucking around after the summer but i wanted to have fun and make the best of the time we had left.. but recently i don;t think i can because i have really bad anger management issues and can't stand when people get me vexed and all she seems to be doing is pissing me off

7. Yeah I'd say just forget that whole thing if she's keeps up. No point waiting till she goes to school if all it's going to be is bad vibes.

8. It doesn't sound like your serious with this girl (cause your not in a relationship), it seems like you used to be in love with her, and are now just hanging onto moments from the past hoping to reconnect with them once again and make things how they used to be. That time is long gone though my man, just remember that people come and people go. This is all apart of life and its just time to start moving on, find a new girl, specifically one that smokes haha.
    I used to try and hang onto shit, hoping that things will get better, it just ends up slowly hurting you even more. I think its time to move on to something better.

9. Sounds like a psycho bitch. If I got bitched at in the shower and I'd throw the bitch in there myself.

10. There's an old saying I like and it goes something like this: "There's your side, my side, and the cold hard truth." Though I'm sure your side of the story is as accurate as you can make it, the truth is she doesn't have a chance to represent her point of view so I don't think anyone here can judge her or credibly call her "crazy." What's critically missing in your post is objectivity, granted it's hard to be detached when there's a woman pulling on your heartstrings but sometimes in order to understand someone else's side you have to step back and listen. I doubt very seriously the problem with your woman is easily capsulated into a post, because there's nuance with any relationship and complexity that whole books wouldn't be able to cover.

Before you make up your mind about what her intentions are I would suggest you sit down--without any distractions--and talk. If this is a woman you indeed care about think before you post, GrassCity isn't the best place for you to look for advice because the maturity level of some of our users is very low. Follow your heart and your instincts, you probably won't go wrong just never forget to listen.

Good luck and stay green.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dude, you always have amazing insights on things. +Rep