Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girlfriend found out I smoked, and shes pissed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flavor Flave, Oct 15, 2009.

1. If for some dumbass reason she calls the cops, they can just come into my house? I have weed and a bong in here..

2. Ummm...Wow

How did she find out?

3. your girl would call the cops!? thats pretty ridiculous man, people get killed snitchin like that...I'm just saying *hands over the 40 cal*

4. #4 celtics3636, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2009
    IF they do come just be like "Yeah, that's my ex-girlfriend she's still obsessed with me and is trying to ruin my life."
    But no, they can't enter your house unless that have your consent/warrant.
    But seriously get rid of that bitch unless she's hot and lets you fuck her on a daily basis.

5. just tell your girl that you get depressed sometimes because you're with her. kidding. but really just play the depression card if it works on the MAN it should work on your girl

6. haha damnn.. drop that drama

7. If she is so crazy she would call the cops on you...get the hell out of that relationship

[​IMG]

8. Sounds like you are dating an idiot... If you are just dating her for sex 'okay' but I really hope you haven't had any plans of reproduction with this thing-beast.

9. Seriously
    Fuck that trick dump her ass asap.

10. Damn dude, i've been in that situation with a girl before.
    I dont think i can be with a girl who doesnt want me to smoke, i just cant do it.
    I love mary jane too much :smoke:

Anyways if she did call the cops she'd be a crazy bitch, no offence haha.
    But i doubt the cops would come to your house unless they have absolutely nothing better to do, and even if they do come to your house you dont have to let them in without a warrant.

And i doubt that they'll give the extra effort to get a warrant just because someone called them saying somebody smoked weed.

11. Cockslap that bitch and leave her.

12. I vote this.

13. Fixed

14. dump that rump, or give her a thump (not serious on thump)

15. Drop that bitch and grow up

16. If someone calls the cops for a complaint, like noise for example, they have to come. But for something like this, I'm not sure. They definitely need a warrant to get in though unless you give them consent. As others have said, unless they have absolutely nothing better to do, probably nothing will happen.

17. next time it's 4:20, in a really loud voice get in her face and say "GIRL YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS". Then point directly to your jewel encrusted clock dangling like a midget from your neck and proceed to light up doobie. This is probably your best bet

18. I would never date someone who didn't smoke weed. It's a good idea to avoid messes like this.

If, by chance, I did date someone who didn't smoke weed and it turned out like this I'd straight up dump them. Fuck drama, I use this shit for pain and nausea.

19. psycho bitch?lol

20. if she THREATENS to call the cops, you need to get rid of her. its not that serious. now whip up a batch of weed cookies and leave em out for her. that'll teach her a lesson