Girlfriend calls 911 on pot

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by foreverfire, Oct 5, 2010.

1. LEBANON, Mo. - A 35-year-old man was charged in Missouri with possessing marijuana after his girlfriend called 911 and said she was tired of him smoking pot all day instead of working. Dispatchers in the southwestern Missouri town of Lebanon got a 911 hang-up call Saturday night from a motel room. Police said officers went to the motel and were told by the woman that her boyfriend did nothing during the day but smoke marijuana.
    The Lebanon Daily Record reported that the man told police his girlfriend was angry because he didn't have a job yet. He then admitted having marijuana in his car, and handed over a pipe containing the illegal drug.
    He was issued a summons for possession and released.
    Information from: The Lebanon Daily Record, http://www.lebanondailyrecord.com

Worst girlfriend ever........

2. I'd slap that hoe

3. Fuck that bitch, I would of dumped her bitch ass after the first incident

1. She thought the solution so his not having a job was to have him locked up?
    2. Court costs and fines will cost way more than his cannabis habit.
    3. How does she expect him to get a job if he has a drug conviction? (however minor)
    4. I bet they both have no place to live now because the hotel kicked them out.
    5. I also bet she no longer has a boyfriend.

Something tells me she didn't think this through....

4. she should get molly whopped outta window!

5. Damn fucking straight, girl did the right thing! I hate those fucking losers who do nothing all day except smoke weed. It's allright only if...YOU'RE LIVING OFF OF YOUR OWN MONEY. If the girl was concerned that her boyfriend didn't have a job, obviously there was something wrong with the finances of that household.

I'm not ashamed to say that I usually steal considerable amounts of weed off of the people I know who just sit at home and smoke pot all day. It's like, get up off your ass and DO something, you know!

Weed shouldn't be illegal, but I see it as this guy getting charged for being a lazy fuck and not taking care of business.

6. You're a piece of fucking shit

7. ^ Agree'd

8. ^^^ triple agreed...live and let live, and dont steal shit from people thats my motto:cool:

9. ^thanks playas, stealing is the epitome of a dick move

10. don't steal form people.its not nice. only steal from stores.

11. Or how about no stealing in general? :rolleyes:

12. [​IMG]

Please stop talking :rolleyes:

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1_Qfk24jQE]YouTube - Outkast feat. Goodie Mob - Git Up Get Out[/ame]

14. if your man is lazy than dump him and scare him. dont be a little kid about it and call the cops, acting like you believe weed is bad, when you really just want to fuck him over. she probably smokes weed too

15. I wouldv'e dropped that cunt and dumped her ass no need to snitch the guy out like that:(

16. Grow up, seriously.

17. Dude doesn't know his rights, either.

Girl: "He got weed!"

Cop: "Well, sir... do you?"

Guy: "Yes, I am guilty. By the way, I'll give you all the evidence you need to convict me."

Dumbo. :rolleyes:

18. He needs to whoop that trick :rolleyes:! Now instead of having little money to pay for weed, he will have no money, no job, and no weed after his court date...damn what a great girlfriend.

19. You know i heard there was this thing you could do where you walk away from the situation if you dont like it.

edit: Oh yea its called breaking up with someone.