Girlfriend broke up with me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BudRUs, Feb 19, 2010.

1. so after about 4 1/2 months my girlfriend breaks up with me today. it's hard to lose someone you love very dearly, but it's all good. you know why? weed isn't only for medical problems, it's for personal problems too. floating up above the stars' ;)

2. Ha at least you're handling it well dude.

3. my first love dumped me and i cried then a few years later were back togather and still going :D one day you might end up with her again :p

4. That's the best way to handle it, in my opinion =]

@detail,
    that may be true, but whatever i'm not gonna try with her anymore. ;)

5. sorry to hear that man, but there are plenty of other fish - in the sea that is.

enjoy your high :D

6. just stay positive bud gotta realize that life has its up and its downs and its always good to tell urself that ur just going through a low point and it will get better just go find a new chick and enjoy life

7. Don't give false hope.;)

8. How is it false hope? It happens all the time. Don't be so pessimistic.

9. Perhaps it's one of those cases where there is no chance... Never know.

10. let us not argue on my thread young ones haeha just kidding :) im happy and sad at the same time its just a crazy whacked up fucked up feeling ;d

11. you loved her after being with her 4.5 months? thats pretty sad

12. what r u trying to say???speak boy

13. how in 4.5 months can you develop such strong feelings to say you were in love with the person? I would be creeped out if I was the girl!

14. You will live

15. yeah, my last girlfriend broke up with me and then we started dating a few years later.

then, i broke up with her... yesterday.

16. i've noticed ur a douche on basically every thread

ur probably gonna respond with some lame comment that i'm not going to respond to because arguing on the internet is lame

17. love and relationships are crazy

18. you'll find someone....but keep doing what u do and enjoy life man

19. i've known her as friends before we started dating, feelings progress and get more intimate ahha that probably doesnt make sense im kinda....baked. lolz but anyways she told me she loved me first actually so i should have been the creeped out one and i was i didnt tell her it back till a couple weks later ;)

20. shit happens, people get over it, then new shit happens!

it will stop eventually :p