Girlfriend being secretive...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Time Consumer, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Oh, at first I thought this thread was about vaginal secretion. So I was like, LEMME GET IN ON DAT SON.

2. lol...good one sir...good one:p

3. Man I really wanna hear updates about this... sounds like you'll find out whats up soon enough

4. lol y'all really flamin his gf or exgf whichever, anyhow...when it comes to women and they acting as the oblivious secret keepers, it's best to just relax and pretend nothing is happening. The way I see it, ether A, she'll tell you or B she won't--ether way that's not for you to be up on.

5. Update everyone. I talked to her for a long time and I was wrong (thank god) The text was from a guy at her job asking her to cover for her. I personally read the text and it was a false alarm. She got pissed because she thought I didn't trust her. Which I didn't, but I had good reason not to. Thanks for all the help GC. Case closed.

6. Glad it's nothing. but in the future don't even try to go through your girlfriend's phone/emails and stuff. That's simply not a good idea. :)

7. Great idea. I'd give more rep if I could, million. lol. :wave:

8. It's the thought that counts haha :D

9. i had a girlfriend of two years. her getting a cellphone was the best thing that ever happend. as soon as she got that phone she texted every guy, and i found out she was a fat whore ahahah...talk to her about it, but chances are this "jordan" is not a good thing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic7KH1PpbMY]YouTube - Dr.Dre feat.Daz,Snoop Dogg,& Kurupt-Bitches Ain't Shit[/ame]

10. Why would she freak out if she knew it was just a co-worker? Sounds like she's pulling a fast one over you I'd call her work and see if a Jordan works there just to be sure. Still incredibly fishy though I mean why would she freak out to the point of tears? Sounds more like you just wanted to hear what you wanted to hear but if you're sure there's nothing then more kudos to y'all :smoke:

11. I am sort of with the majority here... You said its never been an issue, and now she is acting shady. Why would she be....? Just to play games? possibly, but imo.. i think you should keep your eyes open. Good luck op. Hope it works out.

12. Bet she's lying.

13. There's always the chance that she called Jordan and told her to send a text related to work, then deleted the evidence. Trust how she sounded when she explained it, now what she said.
    If you trust her then go with your gut, but I agree that you should keep your eyes objectively open.

14. dude have her come over for routine sex

then when your doin it SLAM THAT SHIT INTO HER ASS AND POUND AWAY

then when your done

bust a nut on her whore face and tell her to GTFO

i feel for ya bro=/

best of luck man

15. yeah it is a little weird she tripped out and left if it had to do with work...

16. If it was a co-worker asking her to cover there is no reason why she should be defensive and disconnect the house phone. Shes lying to you dude! In my experiences a girl will never dump a guy they always know will be there for them, but they will go out and mess around. DUMP HER ASS! Two years in a relationship and shes deleting her texts all the time and wont see your phone? I would expect after 2 years if you share a bed at times you can atleast share what your doing on your phone. I thought relationships were about sharing the things you normally keep private instead of hiding them even more.

Dump her ass.... shes a tramp.

17. honestly, its a better idea than being cheated on and being played. i looked through my exgirlfriends texts once and noticed she had been texting a bunch of dudes, i was actually looking for our text history and noticed she was talking to next guys.

EDIT: she was a girlfriend i had for 2 year too as a matter a fact..

i brought it up and she was like "why did you look through my phone" so i was like "why are you being a slut?"

if she is acting fucked up you deserve to know, she most likly is not going to tell you to your face if she is a big bitch.

when i have a girlfriend im 100% fine with them looking through my shit, i have 100% nothing to hide, why would i care. i think them saying "you dont trust me?!" is the best reason not to trust them

18. This, you can catch a girl, and they can still turn it around on you and make you think nothins goin on. Its their special power. Its easy, because you want to trust them. Problem is, you probably cant. Could have been a guy at work. But a guy / girl in a serious relationship like that don't get "protective" over their phones, especially in overly dramatic ways such as you described without their being a reason or something to hide.

19. dude if u really like her i would call her and just be as upfront with your feelings as possible and be like "look dude if i cant trust you then we cant do this" u kno

20. This.