Girlfriend always tries to fuck me right after i smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by soserious, Aug 8, 2012.

1. wear a rubber with that one bro....she seems a little bat shit crazy

2. maybe it's some weird fetish.

3. I don't see whats the problem here

4. So your a chick right, or what the fuck

5. QFT....i can believe spectators at like Peacefest getting a contact high off of a 6 foot bong with a leaf blower attached to it, but this? No.

6. Yea man ur prolly just really good in bed when ur high you just don't know it lol

7. You've got a manipulative broad on your cock son

8. OP i'll be back to read your thread about how she left you cause you denied her sex.

lol kidding, sounds like you've got a winning situation on your hands. take it in stride.

9. Dude are you a dude

10. So you had the chance of getting the head in front of teh cousin, yes? and did not?! no good no good

11. My ex was the same. She def doesn't like u smoking weed bc u don't pay attn to her so she shows you her tits for attn. I agree it can be annoying.

12. if you go "zoned out" when your baked, she might be insecure and crave attention that u might give her usually without realising... we call it the "neg" but yours in unintentional :D

13. My gf used to be the same way.. I asked her and she said it was because I seem laid back and mellow which attracts her? Maybe something similar

14. I would say the best bet is that she feels like you ignore her when your high, so she's trying to get your attention.. just ask her though, maybe she wants to try smoking.

15. you poor, poor man:(

16. #76 STIGGY, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    oh dam

17. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']

I think your girlfriend may or may not have down syndrome.[/quote]

This made my day omg ajshsksnssddj