Girlfriend always tries to fuck me right after i smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by soserious, Aug 8, 2012.

1. No no- you miss my point.

She doesn't [have to] blaze!

YOU- blaze!

But this way SHE also has fun(and makes your high more enjoyable) by doin the NON get high- part of your stoney ritual. You know what I mean?

2. *cough*

3. I didn't read the whole thing, but if the cuz is old enough, you should jiz in the cuz too.

4. When i say i don't "talk" i mean i don't like talking to her. I just wanna joke around about dumb shit. And be high. And not really do shit. she'll wanna talk about serious shit. Or like have a real conversation. I just wanna laugh and act dumb.

And when shes high she doesn't do shit. She just eats a shit load. And wants to fuck. And acts kinda stupid. She doesn't really laugh. Or watch movies. Or play games. If you try to do any of that stuff she falls asleep.

5. Ah, gotcha. Better than a chick I know who just falls asleep once she gets high :laughing:

But mainly the reason she does that is because that's her idea of what being high is all about. It's probably a good thing she doesn't smoke, at least not until she can change her interpretation of the point to getting high.

6. Just ask her why she wants to hump your high

7. "I just wanna laugh and act dumb."

Im not telling you what to do- But I think you should try expanding your ritual.

Try watching documentaries and learn shit while high- or try something creative- or talk about something complicated

8. I seriously think she is jealous of Mary Jane lol

9. Me and her don't have shit in common like that. I can talk to my bros when i'm high. About football. Or just life. Shit like that.

But shes a christian. And she doesn't like some of the shit that i say. And some shit just doesn't interest her. So its hard to have like a real conversation about something i love with her while i'm high.

And i do sometimes watch documentaries about shit that interests me. But i don't really try to learn. I just wanna have fun.

10. Ok- I can respect that . . .

Now- have you thought of maybe tryin to expand HER mind?

11. what are all of you guys talking about contact high for? Its not like he hotboxed his car with her inside. And this isnt alcohol, the girl obviously has some type of physiological issue (is this really an issue?) with you smoking.

12. Lol when i was typing it i thought it made our relationship seem bad also. But we are actually really good together.

We fight a little bit. And we don't have like everything in common. But we just get along. And we always have fun when we hangout. The only time i don't have a shitload of fun with her is if i'm high and she is killing my high by wanting me to do dumb shit. Other than that we always have a blast together. So i don't think lack of conversation is a huge deal. Shes 18 but really ditzy. Shes a cheerleader. She has a good work ethic and stuff but shes not the smartest girl around. Shes just really giggly/dumb blonde/ditzy if you get what i mean. Its not a problem though. I'm the same age but i think i'm more mature.

13. I didn't read all the responses but I would of banged her and her cousin.

Don't be a pussy next time.

14. Is she hot?

15. You cant get contact high unless you're in the room where people are smoking... or if they blow the smoke straight into your face.

So if she is not in the room while you smoke then she isn't contact high.

I think the real problem is she thinks you dont want her while you're high so she gets all needy and throws herself at you... she thinks if she gives you the pussy and is all over you that you'll be more interested in her while high.

Maybe you give good high dick? I say its one of these two things... maybe both

16. If you give her that deep dick when youre high she'll be hooked for sure :smoke:

17. Have you ever talked about having a threeway with her and cuz? Next time Cuz is over light up and see what transpires, have condoms on hand, I bet three will tangle
    kind of weird she always has her Cuz around and sure she was sleeping LOL

18. I dont see a problem here.. How is this a bad thing? Haha

19. You have two options... Fuck your girlfriend
    or dont fuck your girlfriend.

Choose the straightest option. nuff said

20. wow man sounds like you got a whole world of problems.