Girl trouble...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Slaya 2siK, Dec 10, 2011.

1. ahh idk where to start this girl is amazin and everything i want but im 3 yrs younger than her and her current bf is 3 yrs older than her but is a burned out pillhead that steals her money and uses her and cheats on her, i tell her everyday i would treat her like the queen if she gave me the chance but all i get is a really big smile from her no real response to it we flirt like crazy but idk how to feel about it she jokes about me being younger then her even tho shes kiddin i kno theres truth it.

i jus wish people didnt look at age as a set in stone standard thing im 6 yrs younger then her bf but i guarantee i could take care of his girl alot better then he could its pretty sad but damn it was love at first sight with this girl and its tearing me apart not knowing how she feels cause she doesnt respond when i tell her how i feel she jus smiles ??? fml:( help guys

p.s. i know pretty bad first post but i had to get this off my chest and ive been lurkin and u guys seem chill

2. Not to be that guy but, it's hard to read your posts man, needs some punctuation.

As for your problem, it's not what you want to hear but one strong possibility is that she's just not into you. Some girls (especially younger ones) like just flirting with guys, it enhances their sense of worth that they can get guys to flirt with them. It sounds like this is a possibility because whenever you tell her how you feel and she just gives you a smile and kind of ignores it.

Another possibility is that she's in love with her current boyfriend and, despite his flaws, she refuses to really see them clearly. In this case she'd probably stick it out until he does something extremely stupid.

If she's really into you, and age is the only hangup, prove to her that you are mature. If you're not mature, well then you just have some growing up to do. Age is just a number, mentality and maturity are what really matters.

Also keep in mind you have to be 18 years old to post here.

3. Don't be the "nice" guy. I don't want to sound cold hearted, but judging from your post it sounds like she simply is not interested in you dude.

Simply move on and go along with your life since it just that she doesn't seem to appreciate you and certainly does not seen a relationship between both of you. I mean she already has a boyfriend, maybe even a really shitty one, but that's really her decision and she chose the deadbeat abusive loser.

She is not worth your time.

4. just say please respond when she doesn't respond duh

5. She wants the other guy. Stop being nice to her and stop telling her you'd treat her well. She sees you as desperate and will only use you as she's doing now.

Be a dick to her and she'll come running like a fuckin' track meet. So be an asshole to her, but don't date her. At all. Don't fall for any of her emotional blackmail either. She's not worth it if she has been wasting your time like this.

6. Like everyone else has said, she's almost positively just kind of using you and fuckin with your head man. It sucks. But it's happened to all of us knowingly or unknowingly until we got hurt. Girls like to flirt man. Find a girl that doesn't flirt with you when she's with someone else, just my opinion as the saying goes if she cheats with you, she'll cheat on you. Not like flirting ain't really cheating but I don't/wouldn't want my girl flirting with someone else if we're in a relationship.

It sucks, but like I said, you should really just try and move past it and find someone else.

7. Just a big smile means she is flattered but she doesnt like you, like that. Maybe she flirts back with you because she likes the attention from you, that her boyfriend doesnt/wont give to her. And maybe she's afraid that If she told you straight up that she doesnt like you, wont want to stay frriends. That'd be my guess.

8. i feel like there are two possible things going on here...

1.) she doesn't like you and doesn't have a clue how to respond when you tell her you like her, so she just smiles. or just smiles because she wants to keep you interested even though she knows you two aren't going to go anywhere. some girls do that and its fucked up.

or

2.) smiles when you say you like her because she really does like you. but doesn't say anything else because she still has this asshole boyfriend and doesn't know how to break up with him or still likes him aswell.

i really don't know your situation so i can't say for sure...

and about the whole age thing, i know dude. i think people make a number so much more of a big deal then it needs to be. like in some cases obviously it's an issue but most of the time i don't think it is at all.

9. Just go for it. You'll never know how it turns out unless you try.

10. ? you dont know how old i am so dont assume im underage.

anyways, i see what you guys are saying but im still confused

11. Move on, even if she did dump him you'd end up a rebound. She's in love with that asshole, if she wasn't she wouldn't stay with him; being a rebound is no fucking fun if you're looking for something more than a quick fuck. It's not worth the trouble, you're already being messed with, she'll jerk your ass around to hell and back if she dumped him for you

12. Just trying to help you not get yourself banned in case you didn't know the rules...and you're welcome for the advice.

13. but how are you going to assume im underage just bc my problem is with a girl 3 yrs older then me? shes 21 im 18 we go to community college together

14. She wants the other guy.

15. She probably has daddy issues and will only ever be attracted to people who treat her like shit because that is how she is hard wired.

Walk away bro, only heartache ahead.

16. its so hard to walk away man i feel like this was love as first site she has been on my mind 24/7 since i laid eyes on her i know its best to say fuck it and forget about everything but i cant i dream about her i wake her thinking about her and spend my weekends sleeping so the week comes faster so i can see her face again...

17. If it's got tits or tires it's gonna give you troubles.

18. dude, we didn't think you are young just cause you want a girl that's 3 years older than you. its because your grammar is down right horrible. no offense or anything, but c'mon

anyway, as for your problem, i don't think she's into you. First, I don't know many girls who will hear someone say how well they would treat her, and then she runs to him... sounds like some horrible cliche movie. Reality isn't a Hallmark card. She clearly knows how her pill poppin bf treats her, and she doesn't want to leave him for you. She knows what you think of her, but she ignores it. Girls sometimes flirt with random guys to boost their self esteem. They feel better about themselves if they can have some guy do what they want. Keep doin' what you are, and you won't change.

If you want her, don't make it so easy for her to feel better about herself. wow I sound like a dick, but otherwise she won't do anything else. she already gets what she wants out of the relationship.

19. ??????

20. no dude i didnt tell her id treat her like this or that i just told her straight up how i felt about her and that if she ever needs anything ill be there for her etc.