Girl trouble!!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Alianhead, Aug 10, 2011.

1. #21 Alianhead, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yaa bro I get what your sayin. I just really fell for this girl soo it's hard to just moove on and forget everything. But I'm tryin and it's gettin better every day.

2. Don't worry, chap.

The old cliché about plenty of aquatic creatures hasn't been exhausted yet, you aren't even out of highschool. :).

3. #23 Alianhead, Aug 10, 2011
    Thankss

4. If you havin girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

5. #25 Alianhead, Aug 10, 2011
    Jay Z <3

6. Yeah dude girls have no idea what they want 99% of the time. It's obvious she digs you since she gets mad when you don't text her as much. If I were you I'd cut it off completely and see how she reacts. If she tries to get you to start talking to her again explain that she can't be talking to her ex again because you don't want to see her get hurt. If she doesn't stop talking to him then I'd just move on. Girl sounds a bit nuts to be honest so it might just be better to cut your losses and fuck bishes when you get to college.

7. oh yea? :D

8. #28 Alianhead, Aug 10, 2011
    Yaa bro I get what your sayin and for not even 2 days I completely ignored her and didn't talk to her at all and then that's when she got super super pissed at me. But she's still talking to her ex soo iv just been cutting down on how much I'm talking to her now, she's still getting mad at me sometimes but I don't really care anymore. She screwed me over and I'm done with her bs.

9. jay z got it all wrong man i got 99 problems and they all bitches:cool:

10. Don't put yourself through it just find someone else

11. run from this girl, or you always gona be the nice guy she'll run to cry on and thats it