Girl Trouble

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jjmrvz, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Hey guys a couple days ago my newly ex ended it with me for what I think are somereally bad reasons I just want to knwo what some of you think. So it started after a party she went to without me the next 2 weeks she was acting different she wasnt really responding to my texts and she seemed short with me. I kept asking if everything was alright and she said everything was fine. But i asked some of my close friends to see what they thought and they all said that something probally went on behind my back. So I got more paranoid so finnaley I just brought it up again with full detail telling her exaclty how I felt. When i did this she got pretty mad and we just went back and fourth then finnaley she said it isn't working...she said shes gettin busy and we dont see each other which was a lie cuz we saw each other all the time and she said she dosent want me getting mad everytime she goes to a party which I would with anyone it was just cuz she was acting different....idk sorry for long post but anyones thoughts on what really is going on lemme know I've been down about this for awhile. Thanks.

2. Move on my friend. Focus on yourself, and go no contact.

3. Delete her number from your phone playa. End of story.

4. Sorry to say, but if she ended it, there is a reason she felt was good enough for it. You might not understand it, or may never, but she does and has acted upon it.

Come to terms with this, and realize that if she doesn't want you, it doesn't matter if you want her, sadly enough.

5. #5 therealjoseph, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    Speaking from experience, bad idea.
    Making a girl feel controlled is a great way to drive her away. If you felt something happened at the party I would have recommended telling her that, if a girl says nothing happened listen. Relationships are built on trust, and pushing an issue like that doesn't accomplish anything.

If you felt things were different and the relationship wasn't working out then end it, or try to do something nice for her to re-spark the flame. Blaming her is just douchebagery.

Agree with other blades, move on. If it's over there's not much you can do except take what you've learned to the next bitch.

6. well bro from the story i would haft to say that there was some sort of thoughts in her head before she broke up with you. It may have been she cheated on your or it may have been that she thought about cheating on you and decided she didnt want to be with you anymore. Either way bro just let her go. Focus on you and let the little stuff pass. Delete her number and if you need to delete her from your facebook or myspace. I know it sucks but its just something you gotta go through at some point or another.

Dont even try to go back and find out what happened. Keep your head up, keep moving forward and all will be good in the end. Good Luck bro

7. Hooker and weed time!

8. Followed by a breakfast with a ice cold Sam Adams

9. "Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks"

10. i think she probably was cheating on you cuz that how my ex would act with me when i found out she was.
    why be all hounding over your attention when she gots another dude, who most likely filled a part of her she felt was left empty through you and hers relationship.
    just my opinion..