Girl Trouble

Discussion in 'General' started by AlexLovesMayday, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Girl one has my personality, but she is too shy. This will also be my first serious relationship too. Girl two is more fun and outgoing. She wants to have a good time. No I won't hit it and quit it lol.

2. When you say more my type physically, do you mean like their bodies? Girl one is super skinny and kinda tall. Probably like 5"8. She"s also insecure and has a bad home life right now. Girl two is not fat, but she's not skinny as hell. She's in good shape. Her mom is super cool. Let me stay over at her condo because I was too messed up to go home. So with these aspects, I would prefer girl two. And snoopdog. I have no pussy game. I'm still a virgin.

3. Got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.... Lol

4. Why? She will!

5. #25 My Username, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014

So now you have your two tests.

Girl one seems a bit prude and self concerned. Girl two is fun, but can she give TLC beside the warm embrace of her not-so-skinny body?

Test girl one to see if she can put aside her own insecurities to handle yours, (real or fake), and test girl two on how well she can emotionally connect to you in a time of need. Look for ques to these signs.

Also, tell girl one you want to have sex and then immediately say just kidding. Once the water is settled, ask her again, this time even more seriously, and then say haha kidding once more. Continue until she either slaps you or puts out. If she puts out... well, you know what to do ;)

6. Asking why I won't hit it and quit it? I would want to be dating her or at least going to ask her out soon if I was going to have sex with her. It's just how I am lol

7. turn gay and kiss me

8. Dude, good idea. You're fucking smart. I need friends that can give me advice like that.

Good for you, I have a step daughter turning 21 that's a virgin and she is smoking fucking hot, not like she is some hog beast that's for sure.

You kids have your head screwed on right.

10. Got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.... Lol
    Girl one will give it up.. Especially when she find out what a little sweety you are you fucking romantic you... Girl two already has. Girl one wants what you want.... Girl two wants someone to hang with until the next good thing comes along. She is using you as a safety net/crutch just what you are planning to do to girl number one. Girl two wants some experience and is going to use you for a practice dummy. Hit it and roll, or get fucked over. Been there done that. 10-15 times. It never ends well, and you were a fool for taking the confidence boost girl 1 gave you to go use your newfound cockiness on girl 2. Karma is a bitch dude.... and you put yourself right in her cross hairs by trying to play the field.

Fearjar votes hit 2 and roll to 1...

11. Girl one is super hardcore virgin. Girl two has only had sex once. She isn't a slut. I don't think she's using me or anything like that. I guess I'll just learn if she is. I hope I don't get fucked over with either.

12. #32 My Username, Jan 28, 2014

Trust is a tough one. A lot of people would assume the more shy girl would be more trustworthy, but you would be surprised. Fragile egos can go to extremes to replenish a lost supply of attention. 

You realize what it boils down to is a gut feeling right? Even with "testing" them on their natural emotional reactions, some people just give off a good/bad vibe and you do not know why.

So, do not fret too much. Just try your best to gauge their emotional responses, but in the end there should be one that is a clear winner over the other for reasons only you know and don't necessarily need to be able to express.

And also, the best way to find a soul mate is process of elimination. Date tons of girls and find what works and what doesn't. It is a process and you are young.. have fun!

13. I didn't call her a slut. I said she wanted experience. But you are thinking in masculine terms.... Which bolsters my opinion... You too are looking for experience. Girl 1 is your best choice but girl 2 is who you are obsessing over. But deep down OP, you already know this. If you just want to get naked and busy then girl 2 is your best bet. If you are looking for more than girl 1 is the smart choice. But you will hold it against girl 1 if you don't get to hookup with 2. If you hookup with 2 you are only afraid to hurt 1's feelings because of her situation..... Which to me means your emotional feelings for her are stronger, but your physical attraction to 2 is stronger.
    There is no easy answer... But for an old man who has been there, I'm telling you hit 2 roll to 1. And do it quick or you'll lose the one that will help you grow emotionally. 2 is going to hurt your feelings in the long run. You ain't the first dude she had in that bed and talked shit to.
    I'm trying to help you man! But you know what choice you have to make. And this isn't just about choice... It's about responsibility. I'm going to guess you didn't have the courage to play the game with 2 the first time around, but you did after 1 gave you some indication that she wanted you. That is human nature. 2 was a risk, 1 was a sure thing.. giving you a safety net. So you took the risk, and now this is Karma. It's a bitch, ain't it?

14. #34 My Username, Jan 28, 2014
    Hey, you know them better than we ever will Alex.

15. Keeping both gets you the best of both worlds, but go with whatever feels right man. But you might make a mistake with dumping girl one, her shyness might go away once you start dating and she could be all the more awesome. Decisions, decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Fuck em both in one day. Best. Feeling. Evar. Bonus points if they both call you 'daddy'.- Whus poppin off my nigga?

17. Keep it in your pants.

18. I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one. Ops got 2 problems with bitches.Just choose one and don't lead on the other. Better for her to be slightly hurt now then her being led on and heart crushed.Omega369 :wave:

Says the cock tease. Please.

20. I've got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one, she's all 99 problems