Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Girl Trouble

Discussion in 'General' started by AlexLovesMayday, Jan 28, 2014.

1. I need help. So I've been talking to this girl for a while and she really likes me. Yes, she told me she does. I really liked her too, but on Friday I met another girl. I had met her before at a Halloween party and we talked. Now after I met her again I started to develop feelings for her. She thinks I'm cute and wanted to kiss me. I have to idea what to do. I am supposed to go to the second girl's birthday party soon. I text the first girl everyday and I feel so confused. It doesn't help that Friday night I stayed over at the second girl's house on Friday too. We got really drunk and just talked. I felt connected. I'm scared of what to do. I don't know anything. They're both amazing people and I would hate to hurt soneone. I shouldn't like two girls. The first one is cute and I talk to her for hours every night until she falls asleep. I was going to ask her out, but the other girl just made me feel so confused. I also heard the quote "If you fall in love with two people, choose the second because if you really loved the first, you wouldn't have fallen in love again." It's not love, but it's relatable.

2. The second girl is amazing and so fun to hangout with. I knew on Halloween that she kinda liked me. It's so hard to think about. I've also known the second girl longer than the first.

3. I really need help guys. Any advice?

4. So what's the problem.. you do not want to like them both because you feel it is wrong?

5. I want to date one of them. The problem is my feelings. I wouldn't know which one. I know girls aren't toys. So I don't mean to actually "pick" a girl. It's hard to explain.

6. For a relationship, I usually look for someone with similar morals but a totally different personality.

Also, maybe you could sort of test them.. Express anger or show irritability (not toward them) and see who is better at managing the situation and talking you through problems and such. See who is the better support.

7. #7 zmasterflash, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    You don't want to pick one and the other girl be all hurt and stuff right? And at the same time you don't want to pick a girl and have that relationship fail and be stuck with no one because you alienated the other girl? Idk man but the above poster has a swell idea

8. Well, as the great poet Fabulous once said, "they say a women cancels dates cause she has to, and a man cancels dates cause he has two." Let that guide you. Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

9. Yeah, like I would feel so bad if the relationship fell through. I know dating one most likely ruins all chances for future relationships with the other. I just want to make the right decision.

10. Could you go more in depth? How could I express anger and do this "test"? Could you give me an example

11. Could you go more in depth? How could I express anger and do this "test"? Could you give me an example

12. 2ndSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #13 My Username, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014

You don't have to lie..

I am sure some things anger you and irritate you from day to day.. just pick one of them, extract the emotions you feel, over-dramatize them a bit, and see if she is more of a help or a hindrance. 

I do stuff like this all the time subconsciously. Sometimes I can't even tell when I am being serious or not  :eek:

Edit: I am serious though. If you want a lasting relationship she needs to be able to hold her chin up when it is raining and shit

14. When I was 29 I had 5 gals on the hook and I was in love with every one of them.

So you like 2 gals...... well get used to it so when that 3rd, 4th,5th come along you know how to juggle and get lots of pussy. You best be a fucking machine to keep up. :D

15. Thank you so much Username. I'll take that advice and try it tomorrow. I've never really been that angry or upset around girl one, but when I get a little down she goes "Sorry, I wish I could help." That's about it lol. And girl two. Ugh, Friday night with her was the best night of my life. Probably because I was so drunk and we just chilled for hours until we fell asleep.

16. Yeah dude. Girl one said "My legs are staying closed until the right guy comes along." On Friday girl two said "If we were to fuck right now, I'd remember it." She was hammered too lol. But she's one of the coolest chicks ever. Not trying to sound like all I want is sex. Trust me, it's not. I am looking for a relationship. Dates, hugs, kisses. That cute stuff

17. This is a test. A karmic test. What you really want is not always best for you. I don't know you, so I can't tell you which one is the best for you.
    However I'm pretty good at guessing. One is sweet and OK. The other is hot but flaky... go for hot and flaky. If you go for sweety first you'll hold it against her that you didn't get to see hottie naked, when actually it's your fault. Keep it on the DL, hit it and then you bail before she flakes and sweety finds out. That is how these things work. In the future the easiest way to recognize a karmic dilemma is to know... Opportunity presents itself when it is inconvenient to take it. Take the path that seems less tempting and will take you out of your comfort zone. That is how you become a master to Karma, instead of its slave. And Karma will treat you well for it. If you allow yourself to become a slave to karma.... She is a cruel mistress!

18. If you havin girl trouble I feel bad for you, son..

19. To me it sounds like you are faced with two options. Girl one will be her first major relationship and you will go through all the ups and downs that ensue. She probably doesn't know how to deal with a lot of normal situations that people who have been around write off as normal problems.

Girl two sounds a lot more down to earth and easy going. Also sounds like she is more fun to you then girl one.

But that's about all I can say from what yo have said. Which one is more of your type physically?

You sound like a good person. Enjoy the great options you have going on.

When you get older and get married the women throw themselves at you. when your single is like death valley of pussy.