Girl Scout Cookie Seed??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SSHWAAM, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Girl Scout Cookie strain?? Recently acquired a BC Bud Depot advertising a strain "Girl Scout Cookies"....
    I did much research and have seen the story about the Cookie Family in San Fran and how they would never let seeds out, they do not advertise or sell seed.... So, this leads me to wonder what THIS is? Could the recipe of Durban Poison x with this and that has been duplicated? Maybe this is a copy cat? BC Bud Depot IS known for their integrity tho, so it also makes you think, hey maybe it's the real deal. So little is known about this super strain that even if it were planted, what's to compare to for verification ? Please discuss. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408277848.784014.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I'm glad you brought this up it's question Iv been asking myself for ages have you planted any yet would love to know more about them

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 snoopdog6502, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    I would love to have that seed. Always wanted to try it. If its from the original genetics will be questionable but if not it should be good anyway.

4. Yes, I believe from reading other forums that this is BC Bud Depots version of GSC, using the same genetics, their reputation seems to be quality enough to trust that this strain is either a original or carbon copy.

5. I've supposedly smoked Girl Scout Cookies before, didn't know it was supposed to be something rare? It was a spectacular smoke with a great smell... one that I now am starting to smell while driving around the outside of a city by me. I think somebody is growing that outdoors, orrrr it's just some dank smelling stuff.

6. 😂😂😂😂👍 lmao yea. To many people GSC is the elite of elite. Heavy THC and CBD levels give it a broad spectrum of medicinal uses that many find to be incredibly effective. Smells good, tastes great and smokes like a dream, It was also a strain that was SOO good in fact the breeders didn't share and the times it was shared it was Clone Only and still limited quantity. Well stories circulated that one of their flowering rooms hermied and seeds were given to select breeders, BCBD was rumored to be on that list. Bottom line, it's amazing. Everything you strive for, a true achievement

7. Ah good little story there :)

If I ever become some great breeder I would love to get that strain out to as many people who wanted it as possible, not hoard it. I know as it spread it may become less reliable for what it's known to be, or be grown poorly and have bad reviews... but that should be a given if you get a strain from somewhere other than the original source, or other highly reputable places. Just my opinion.

8. Give it to snoop and we all head to his house for harvest.

9. lol!!
    I'll most certainly keep everyone posted..