Girl problems

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by duggan, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Soo in late 2007 I met this girl. Her and I became really close, like brother and sister close but without the picking on eachother. Then the summer came and We went out for about a month. Then we broke up over something dumb, anyways we stopped talking for about a month, then we started talking and we got really close again. Well we were hanging out one day in late december 2008 and eventually things got intense and she gave me head, but she said it was awkward. But anyways after that we had some what of a falling out and don't really talk to eachother. She said that I started to get annoying or something. but i don't really believe that. anyways she was like my bestfriend and I would do anything for her. What should I do to salvage the relationship? I know i should probably start to talk to her and apologise for whatever I did, but I just don't know how to bring up a conversation with her anymore.
    Any advice? thanks guys

2. so what happened

3. Make-up sex

4. Seinfeld - " you need to have sex to save the friendship"

5. Talk about that with her or invite her on dinner...

6. where the hell does this old ass thread come from lol:rolleyes:

7. OP invited her to dinner, and after they went back to his house...

she undressed herself and revealed that she was a succubus.

rip op :'(

8. We all end up on one once in awhile :p or at least anyone who usestherelated threads thing ends up commenting on one eventually

9. Why was this thread brought back to life....KILL IT :devious:

10. Sorry, I just had to:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwoM5fLITfk]YouTube - 99 PROBLEMS[/ame]

11. Talk to her and explain your side. You both need to understand each other to save the relationship. Be yourself and responsible enough. Women seeking abortions in South Dakota might have to face already tough laws made even tougher. No dedicated clinics have operated there since 1994, and Planned Parenthood is only permitted to fly in one representative when absolutely necessary. Now the South Dakota legislature is thinking about the even tougher Republican-backed House Bill 1171. If voted into law, the legislation would expand the definition of “justifiable homicide” to consist of the eliminating of those who intend to harm a fetus, such as abortion doctors.

12. lol that bot is as high as i am