girl problems ...

Discussion in 'General' started by CHRONIKKKK, Dec 18, 2007.

1. alright i got some girl problems .. and yeah ... didnt really know who to talk to .. but you guys always helped me ... been a member on this site for like more than a year and even tho i havent really been on here the past few months a lot and you guys might not even know me or the ones that did know me probabbly compleatly forgot about me ... but i somewhat got a problem ... related to my girl ....

so here is how it is i met this girl in my class like 2 months and a half ago .. and i started chilling with her a lot .. she just broke up with her boyfriend and i was never too into relationships ... so we just chilled and we were really good friends ... then we became friends with benefits ... after like 2 months of being with her like that i tripped on some dex with her and for some reason i felt like i waned a relationship with this girl so i asked her out while i was tripping and we woke up a couple .. wich was great .... and everything is been going amazingly good .. and i really like her .. cant say that i love her yet .. but cant say im too far from it either ... and shes the same with me .. but she gets pissed REALLY easy ... she gets over it really easy too but ... she gets pissed off to easy ... and like its frustrating ... and i told her from the beginning not to say anything about my drug use cuz thats just what i do and how i am .. (she takes trips and smokes weed and does these things too but not even as close as how much i do) and like today i smoked some salvia and she told me she doesent like me when im tripping and stuff like that ... i dunno ... i think im ganna be with this chick for a long time .. cuz we really match with almost everything and we never get bored of eachother .. but i dunno what to do about these small problems ... so yeah help ?

and i fucking miss this place im ganna be on here more often ..:rolleyes:

peace GC

2. give it up my man, take my advice theres only one way this will work, unless your gonna curb your drug use, move on. cause she aint gonna change and if you make her she will resent you for it. if you love her slow down, you aint gotta quit jus slow down, and if you love the drugs moe so be it tell her bye and move on.......trust the budda for he is wise in the ways of women( i got a wife and four daughters)...........................peace

3. Tolerance is the key. I'm sure you already are, but if not, be extremely accepting of everything she does, even what you do not agree with entirely. Give her the benefit of the doubt. If she bitches at you for something, disagree, but disagree in a way that makes her feel like you care about what shes saying.

What does she do when she gets mad, just complain or make it known or does she try to actually get you to change your ways?

4. he is extremly accepting of everything she does, its her with the problem with the amount of drugs hes doing. and if he wants to be with here, he'll respecting of her or he'll break up with her................peace

5. It sounded like there was maybe perhaps sort of some potential for these "small problems" to go slightly beyond the drug use. I'm sure that drugs make up a large part of it, but theres not enough in the original post to decide that its limited to his cunning use of the molecule.

And the 'respect or die' method isn't the best way to deal with relationships.

Peace.

6. well she doesent even tell me shes pissed she just acts all diffrent and looks pissed .. and whenever i ask her whats wrong she says nothing .. but somethings definately up.. and im really comunicative with her and thats good cuz we get over the little bumps easly

well she use to be like really drugged up too ... and shes aware that shes going out with a druggie ... and she told me shes ok with it .. btu she seems to like bug me .. just a little bit about it .. its not like the ..classic scene where the girlfriend is anti drugs and the guy is a druggie ... you know .. its just that she thinks i am too fucked on drugs all the time and that it bothers her a little bit .., i dunno... and im not even thinking of breaking up with her .. like im really close with her .. even tho i dont love her yet you know ?

peace and thanks for the advice

7. You've only been together 2 and a half months, its still a young relationship. Don't sacrifice too much for her, but on the flipside theres no reason for you not to be considerate and maybe lessen your drug use if thats what she dislikes.

8. first all women act like that when their mad, they make you jump through hoops and guess what their mad about, your like did i even do anything.
    two, weather they admit it or not they like to change men. so weather or not she knew you were a druggie or not, she figured she could change you, and if your not willing to change then leave cause you'll save yourself a lot of pain and agravation.peace

9. ask her why it bothers her, it mite be that youre doing it, but that youre doing it without her, she knows that your going out with friends and getting fucked up and you were fucked up when you asked her out, it mite also be that a different person would go out and be fucked up all the time and hurt her and stained her in that way..seriously, just ask her about it and you mite get a reasonable answer, or just plain ramblings

10. I remember you man. We were on the gc at the same time several months ago...this is my first month back

My enagement ended because of my fiancee's attitude to weed. I liked to smoke every night after work (when she was sleeping!!) and she simply didn't like me to. She smoked with me once in a while and enjoyed it, but not as much as me. Breaking up after 6 years sucks more than 2 months; it's better to make sure you want to go for it