Girl Problems

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GottaStayHigh, Jun 22, 2014.

1. I'm in highschool and im talking to this girl I like. I think she likes me back, but she gives me mixed emotions. She texts me a bunch of hearts and says we should hangout, then posts a picture of her with another guy with hearts in the caption. I really really honestly like her and I don't know what she's trying to do. She sent me a pic of her with that guy on snapchat, idk if she's trying to make me jealous or...????
    Please help

2. She wants to watch you have sex with her boyfriend.

3. Its that weird bullshit all females do. For some reason they feel like you can read their minds. But i've been in your situation before, as corny as it seems just tell her how you feel about her. If she feels the same she'll stop talking to other dudes. So yeah, if you like her, just tell her. Getting dumped is better than being lead on

Sent from inside a kangaroo's pouch

4. Thank you bro, I'm really hoping she's using him to get me jealous. I think i'm gonna tell her how I feel

5. do it

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I tried to snapchat her and she ignored me
    I don't wanna try to text her and like talk to her because what if she thinks im being too annoying

7. Give her up friend. You're still wondering if she likes you after she sent you that picture and ignoring your text so get some self respect and completely ignore her.

8. just don't be a cling on.. 

9. You're in high school........ just fuck her already. Definitely don't tell her how you feel... wtf is that???

The answers usually start coming to you when you're working on your second marriage.  But for the time being, if I were you, I gravitate to someone that doesn't send you blatantly mixed messages.

11. Be like "damn that dudes hot "

12. if youre scared to talk to her you should definitely give up now.

13. #13 guod, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    Dump that biatch. Not in the river though.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. From the title I thought this was a girl posting about her period

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

15. sounds like shes a flirt. but ,maybe not fully interested. if shes sending you pics of her with some other nig then fuck that bitch yo.

16. Quit beating around the bush.. just be straight forward with her. Might be scary but you will get an answer

17. I feel bad for you son

18. Ask her out, get an answer. If it is positive have sex with her. If it is negative have sex with her friend. That way she will be jealous and you will get to watch to high school girls go in to full on meltdown bitch fight mode, which is very very funny.

19. Stop being fluttered and don't confuse what she says as affection. Since you posted in Pandora's Box I'll be blunt, you sound like a beta cuckold. Just be confident and comfortable with yourself, sitting around and worrying about it won't do anything. Go actually do something with her, the reason she's taking pictures with other people is because they're not sitting around texting her.

20. What grade are you in? :smoke: