Girl problems

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Nathan, Nov 16, 2012.

1. There is this girl who I really like who goes to my school. The first couple months we weren't that close, just normal friends who hang out once a week or so but we've been hanging out a lot the past couple weeks. A few days ago she came to my dorm and we watched a movie together. We were lying in my bed under the covers and I was holding her the whole time, "spooning" if you will. I started thinking about it and that's when I decided I have feelings for her. We went to get food later that night and the next day I drove her to a near by town because she needed a ride and we also went out for food twice that day. Today I helped her move into a new room. She was kinnda stressed out about it (I mean what girl doesn't get bitchy why they are moving lol). We were gonna go to a party but it got canceled so we watched another movie in my room but we didn't really sit that close this time. Anyways I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend today but she wasn't in the best mood and the moment just didn't feel right. Maybe we've been with each other too much and after we've had space it will get better. She's honestly kinnda sluty and I'm probably one of the only guys she's been with this much who hasn't tried to fuck her. She's going out of town tomorrow for a day and who knows what will happen, if some guys hits on her, etc.

I just don't know what to do, I don't really know what my question is for you guys but I just need advice.

The whole time here at my university I've been focused on getting laid but I need something, someone more than a hook up. Theres this girl I have potential to hook up with this weekend and maybe I'll go for it, but this girl I honestly don't have interest in anymore than a one night stand.

ugg, idk :(

2. are you sure you want a relationship with a girl you, yourself labeled as sluty? doesn't sound like a good outcome

3. Had her in bed twice, didn't fuck her.

Sounds like you have a friendzone situation coming up fast op.

4. I agree, come on man!

I'm bewildered to is why did you make the trip to Flextown but didn't score two tickets to Poundtown? Dude, we've all been there. When a girl holds your hand or your arm, you better believe she fucking wants it. I don't care how far you got with her - life is too short to settle for hand jobs. If you don't get a full-scale sexual congress sesh going on, then it's not worth it. Hope things go well though man, if you think she's worth it; go for it. Don't be scared to hide your feelings either, girls love honest guys man.

5. I know hahaha that's why I'm freaking out, I have to act fast or it's not gonna happen. There's another girl like I said who I'm pretty sure I could fuck but this first girl I want to be in a relationship with so I don't wanna rush it. I think If I would of tried to hook up with her when we were watching the movie it would of ruined everything, if we fucked or not. And trust me, today was not the day. Maybe the last time I pussied out and should of done something.

6. I could never just lay with a girl in the bed...

I would keep it casual but maybe make a move and see how a smooch session goes.

I noticed at college most people do not really like being labeled but exclusivity goes in hand with spending nights together etc.

7. i would kiss her before potentially avoiding rejection. she could be interested in you, but there are a lot of complications why she could feel that way based on what you described. my ex was a slut before we got together and she never loved anyone as much as me

8. Thank you dude, a useful answer finally.

9. She thinks youre gay. Seriously. You realize you are in college now right? That awkward watching a movie and nothing happening phase because you were both too scared is over. The whole time she thought "why is nothing happening?" and then at the end she thought "hes gay or a pussy so ill just take advantage of him"

Have fun!

10. Ok, don't be a dick but yeah your kinnda right. I was talking to one of my friends and she said I should just kiss her and not say anything so I guess I'll do that. It would help if we could get a little drunk first tho.

11. She thinks OP is gay. We have hundreds of threads with the same variation of people getting friendzoned

12. i think you're all blowing it far out of proportion. just because he didn't make a move one time doesn't mean she's immediately going to take advantage of him and friendzone him

13. [quote name='"Nathan"']

Ok, don't be a dick but yeah your kinnda right. I was talking to one of my friends and she said I should just kiss her and not say anything so I guess I'll do that. It would help if we could get a little drunk first tho.[/quote]

I had a similar situation in high-school sophomore year. Slut I had feelings for, thought I "change" her because she never met a dude who could see inside her mind so easily,

Said I was the first Guy to ever make her think, said every time had sex with a dude she just did.

I didn't fuck at first because I wanted to be different, the following weekend she left stared hooking up with some other dude...

But she's still around, been wanting my nuts but I wont let hee have em, I'm repulsed by her now for some reason..

Also to other people, there has to be more besides not fucking on first chance to get you Fz, but not fucking adds to the possibility.

14. Hey man, if you want it, go fucking get it.
    *can be applied to many situations in life*

15. If you havin' girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems an a bitch ain't one!

16. Lmao. Made my day. ^

17. [quote name='"BlazerBabe"']Lmao. Made my day. ^[/quote]

Yay :)

18. Yo bro real talk, I hope you did get friend-zoned haha, no offense.

I love being friends with sluts.

Why?

Because they hook me up with their not-so-slutty friends :D:D:D

19. You could still have a chance just show her you like her! She probably thinks being in your bed twice and not getting the D was a little strange. I mean wouldnt u feel the same? But just say ur not tryna rush things, maybe kiss etc

20. [quote name='"Zerorattray"']If you havin' girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems an a bitch ain't one![/quote]

Beat me to it.