Girl posts a vid on facebook...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jitros067, Jan 27, 2013.

1. wtf!

She tries to suck it at the end hahaha :confused_2:

2. Its got deleted btw..... some fucks probs would have reported it

3. #4 tihanachu, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
    what happened in this video? i'm curious!

edit: oh shit, didn't read properly. the fuck!?

4. It's gone.

5. Damn it's already gone.. Was it a chick you knew? And was she hot?

6. Nope, she looked alright, but her tatts on her arms really turned me off and its worse than her fucking her dog

7. ya man i just saw that on my news feed on craziest fights so i clicked it... turned out it was some broad getting plowed by a dog.. i was a little confused

8. Actually that video is old and that woman just wanted to fuck a dog, no dare. My friend showed me that video back in school on a beastiallty website o_O

9. It's down, anybody got a mirror?

jk

10. When did grasscity become 4chan?

11. what a newblade

12. The vid is of a girl fucking a dog and sucking his dick... shame, she wasn't like extremely hot or cute or anything, but you would defo not say no to that

I had no idea this vid is old as shit, first time coming across a bestiality vid so my bad guys

13. It's all good, people just trying to become Facebook famous by posting dumb shit

14. She likes it ruff

15. For some reason I enjoy watching hot chicks get banged by dogs. I always think of what it would be like to be the dog haha

16. What a disturbed cunt.

I wonder what I could dare her to do.

17. lol my 15 year old sister just shared this.....did anyone see the one of someone eating a tampon that got posted last week...lol

18. :hide:

19. let this be a lesson to everyone, if you are already almost banned here (35+ infraction points) posting a link to bestiality will push you over