GIRL needs help. part of root cut off from sprout?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by L0vlypurps, May 5, 2011.

1. As I was transplanting my 1 inch sproutlings to bigger pots I noticed I had removed the white thick bottom part to one of my sprouts. it has and inch missing. it still has part of its root. But will it survive?
    :confused::confused:
    I gave it plenty of water and good soil.

The other baby root is still connected to the seed.
    But the ones root i cut off had fully emereged out of the seed thats why that part of the root was longer. white and thicker.

2. you will have to wait and see

3. I will update on it's survival like 2 days

4. i,ll look for your updates

5. Baby has survived!( left in the orange pot)
    And it's the slightly bigger one! I just hope it survives.
    I have been spraying them with water 2 hrs prior to sunset.

Attached Files:

6. provide it with a fine misting of bottled mineral water or carbonated/sparkling mineral water this will help it feed and give the root time to recover...

7. #7 MrBudManUK, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    this is an example of one i found in my local supermarket for 36p (UK Sterling) so im sure u can find sumthing pretty similar in cali, works a treat as they grow keep up the daily misting to aid with any nutrient deficiency's plus they just love a good misting of carbon filled life juice....enjoy:smoke:

[​IMG]

8. sorry for the poster sized image lol it wouldnt let me attach the image on advanced so i used the IMG code

9. Right on thanks! I've been spraying it with our tap water I'll go find some carbonated water soon