Girl likes me but I dont like her back

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by IvGotMilk, Nov 3, 2013.

1. do the righteous thing

2. Don't shit where you sleep that's to close to home ditch the chick don't even do the date. Cold feet does happen

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

It's been done man. 

I never talked to her all day today. Hopefully she gets the message - i'm not very good at confrontations unless I'm mad at something...then I forget about consequences and just fucking do it

Dude you call that done?   Your acting like a woman, being all indirect.    IT IS NOT DONE.  Tell her straight up, you ain't feeling it. Your gonna leave her wondering, I would bet you money she will still try to talk to you.

5. He was telling me not to go to the movies and I said I already had man lol. I ain't no woman either!

6. Awww man, don't lead her on. Tell her you're seeing someone and you don't want to mess things up. And get at her gorgeous friend, do it for the gc

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yo, just tell the girl you're not that into her and try hooking up with the other girl. She will definitely get the message and girls like having guys there friends can't get so it should equal a win win for you!

8. friendzone the shit out of her, should give her a clue.

especially when you say "Aw, you're like a little sister to me!"

9. I've got milk. You lucky you said you acted like a dick. I agree with you and now you apologize too here and say your sorry but you are a gorgeous girl but to be honest your not my type. Got it and you will be fine. Maybe here friend might hook up with you.

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Seriously, how old are you? Man the fuck up, yo.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Tell her you're gay.

The End.

12. #32 Blissful Dusk, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2013
    Dude, stop leading her on. Why you going on dates with her if you don't like her?! You're in too deep bro. Now you got to put your tip in and never look back. 

But seriously. Don't lead her on, all it's doing is making her think you like her back, therefore she'll be even more attached to you. And when you break it off, it'll be to late, you would have crushed her little fragile heart. Break it off ASAP

Edit: Just saw you're not talking to her anymore. How'd that go?

13. #33 IvGotMilk, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
    Just remembered this thread! So here's an update -

2 weeks after we stopped talking I saw she was in a relationship on facebook haha.Then she started walking passed holding hands with her boyfriend and smiling at me. One night i was closing up and doing paperwork with my head down and out of nowhere I get a massive smack on the head and look up and it was her joking about with her brother as she walked passed...she probably meant it aswell LOL

And this part is 100% the truth, I went on holiday somewhere in Europe and came back 6 days ago. When I got off my flight and got the shuttle bus to the passport control part, HER AND HER BOYFRIEND were literally infront of me in the que. I was drunk when I got onboard last so didn't really look around at everyone's face when boarding. It sounds make believe, but just a huge coincidence. When I saw them though it immediately dawned on me that she had posted one of those countdown things on facebook for her holiday with this guy to the country I was in. It was unreal.

It's weird because on that holiday I made an entry to my thoughts list on my phone that read "Coincidences happen far too often for them to be coincidences". 

14. This is the funniest shit ive read in a long time, litterally loled.

However, this would probably work. She DID make you miss your quota one day already. You cant afford to lose your job man.

"Disregard females, acquire currency" ~ Wealthy white guy from the 1700's

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #35 smokehound, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
    i bet shes not even all that bad looking. o_O

She was alright but I didn't feel anything towards her and that's not my fault lol

I'll only date a girl that makes me feel good when I even just think about her!!Otherwise there's no point because there's no magic - well in my opinion anyway. Even if a girl is extremely beautiful, sometimes I won't feel attracted at all because of her general vibe

17. Just tell her you're not clicking and end it there. It's no more complicated than that.

18. Post a pic, curious on what she look like

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum