Girl keeps calling me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Fandango159, Apr 18, 2010.

1. So I use to go out with this girl a few months ago. I broke up with her because she was a psycho bitch and hated the fact that I smoke. She always gave me blue balls which pissed me off. Fast forward 6 months and she keeps texting me and I am wondering if I should pursue her again. I really want to bang her but I dont want to deal with all that shit.

2. just be straight up with her, be like, girl you know I can't be textin you unless i'm bangin you at tha same time :cool:

3. No. Just tell her to fuck off. The craziness is not worth it man. She'll probably do something like a cut a hole in the condom so u actually do bust in her or she won't take any sort of protection. That, or she can probably bite your dick off.

Tell that bitch, No Dice.

4. Put it in her butt till it gets boring.

How could this solution not be self-evident for a grown ass man?

5. Yeah listen to Smokee

What if she takes the condom out of the trash and gets herself pregnant. Then you guys could live together and raise and infant until he's old enough to leave.

Uhh no thanks. Stay away from her or take the condom with you:smoking:

6. If the bitch is damn near close to a 10 , give it one last shot . Invite her over your place for a few drinks , get her pissy drunk till she passes out & spray some knuckle children all over her face . When she awakes ask her who's the psycho now bitch !? :D

7. lmao :p

8. If you're not getting any from somewhere else, might not hurt to try.

9. You guys sure do know how to respect women...:rolleyes:

10. I know right. +1 Like shit...yall act like shes a fuckin grocery store...Oh if target doesnt have any we can always dip in wal-mart real quick....

11. Are you implying this is somehow an incorrect approach towards women?

:confused:

12. haha.. nail her but if she getz all crazy again. I'd ditch that shit.

13. Some women are sluts. :eek: They like to be fucked. Is she one of them?

14. If a woman was pursuing a man, and not getting anything, sexually or emotionally, from it, would she not pursue another man?

That's how things work.

15. my sentiment exactly. romantics like me are a dying breed.

16. That's because none of you guys ever get any pussy so you aren't reproducing.

17. HAHA Thats right! :D

18. Give her the dick n' dash

19. lmfao nice

20. dont fuck that crazy bitch...she might still be mad if you know what im sayin.:eek:

im just tryin to help you out so you dont get your dick bit