Girl im friends with suddenly stops talking to me wtf?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Jul 16, 2013.

1. We go to law school together. I used to study with her, now we are out of school for summer and i hung out with her once 2 weeks ago, we went to some club. After the club she told me to come out again to another club next week. I had to work so I didn't go and since then she barely talks to me now. she used to text me like everyday, now she barely texts me. 

Today I saw her on fb so I started chat with her, and she took forever to respond, and then she didn't even respond to my last question. I asked her if she got fired from her job (she told me she thinks she is getting fired soon).  So anyways she didn't even respond at all.

It's obvious she is acting different with me. I never liked her more than friend, and I didn't think she did either so I don't know wtf is going on. 

Maybe she met some guy and thinks I like her and she is trying to distance herself?? all I can think up.

girls seems to be the worst friends with me. one day they are texting me and wanting to hang out or whatever then suddenly they ignore you and don't tell you anything wtf.

I might see her this week and this lawyers event we are all going to. should I ask her why she's acting different or just ignore it and forget about it?

2. Ignore and move on .. you gotta look at it this way .. if she isn't textn and callin you like your doin her then you don't need to be messn wit her .. fuck dat wishy washy bitch ..  they all come n go like that .. its just the way it is ..

3. #3 Old School Smoker, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    Welcome to the mysterious world of women. Yes, she probably with some other guy now. If she wanted you, you would probably know by now. I have bad news for you. You will never figure women out. No man ever has. Women have the power to bring Chuck Norris to his knees. Sorry, bro.

4. Impossible
    [​IMG]

5. you're smothering her

6. you say you don't like her more than a friend but i don't believe that
    she could have met a guy, she could have gotten bored with you, something could be going on in her life that's stressing her out, it could be anything.
    if you go to the event and ask her why she's acting different, she might feel interogatted when there's nothing going on with you two. just ask it lightly or casually ask how she's been.

7. honestly man it seems like you have attachment issues, just being blunt with ya

8. Dude...... still this girl.....
    i don't think anyone should reply to this thread before looking at his past threads. It's key

9. I can tell you don't just want to be friends..
    How?
    Because if you truly wanted nothing more then a friendship with this person you wouldn't distinguish that they are a girl. I have plenty of female friends but I don't really see them any differently from my male friends or treat them any differently. If you are seeing this chick as a girl, and seeing yourself as a guy, you are probably seeing something else going on too. You have to act like she is just some other dude you know if you wanna be friends.

10. HOLY FUCK i been off these forums for almost 8 months and yourre still bitching about this girl yummybuddy...Holy shit dude. I feel so sorry for you, you just don't get the message.

11. If in washington i will hook you up with sloots. Srs. Stop sweatin the hoes. Just let them

12. Here we go...

13. I'd say she wanted the nuts (you did go to the club together) you failed to give her the D and she moved on to a man who would.

14. this fuckin guy!

lol. no, this is a totally different girl lol. I stopped talking to that girl long time ago.

I kind of thought she wanted more before also,... but she has referred to me as a friend so I don't know.... but girls are so confusing like someone else mentioned.

17. I almost missed your threads yummybud. At least its a different girl this time

I think you're right. I don't like this girl more than friends, I am being honest.  But I may still be getting to attached as friends.

she texted me back today saying sorry her phone died yesterday and she told me she's in another city right now. she's probably seeing some guy she like so probably why she hasn't been texting me much lately or wanting to hang out anymore. 

19. the truth is why the fuck does it matter if she didn't talk to you for a few days?
    She's your friend, not your wife
    Grow some balls and get over it man

20. Dude you are creepy .

Just give no fucks .