Girl I met on Words With Friends...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dank nugglets, Mar 30, 2012.

1. word, if it checks out you better put a ring on it. This is a once in a lifetime thing man haha.

2. Quit asking others to justify your actions. Just do it OP.

That girl looks like she is smokin. Meet her, see how she is in real life, fuck her, then ditch her if she is crazy. If she is cool I would try to have a relationship. If not then at least u got yer dick wet.

3. crazy thing is she's just gonna hop on a plane and fly cross country to fuck me

4. edited for you.

///M

5. Tell me how it is living with one kidney.

6. dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

quit liein

7. Do it man.

Worst case scenario is that she is uglier than in her pics. In that case fuck her and dont tell anyone. :D

8. this is the kind of shit im worried about

9. Then don't go to the Ritz. Don't decide where you're going to spend the night until the day of, that way both of you know that the other person isn't going to jump them and steal their organs.

///M

10. Don't get raped!

11. she wants to make reservations to make sure we have a nice ass place to stay haha

said it would be her treat for the whole weekend

12. I banged this older lady once. She was like 34-36 (im 22).

It was quite fantastic. So yes, beat that pussy up.

Idk why you aren't already.

13. Looks to me like those tits would flop strraight to the ground. eww

14. you answered your own question.

Take pics :D:wave:

15. Let her make reservations, but pick her up from the airport and don't let her go to the hotel until you both go and check in. That way, you know there's not a surprise waiting for you.

///M

16. [quote name='"Hyp"']and it has been a month, why again?

a situation like this should be proving to me the existence of God, not saying "i met this chick last month and she wants to bang!" =p

by hell, you better spell out the word YES and you better keep us updated

now excuse me while I start as many random words with friends games my iphone can handle.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laughing:

17. I just hope she doesn't show you any surprises at that hotel. You know...like a dick...in a box.

18. [quote name='"MMM3"']

Let her make reservations, but pick her up from the airport and don't let her go to the hotel until you both go and check in. That way, you know there's not a surprise waiting for you.

///M[/quote]

Yeah I'd pick her up from the airport so I don't think that would be a problem

19. Dog stop fucking around then. Text this bitch right now and be like " Yo im down, Get your ass over here so we can FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Worse case scenario you end up dead or a male hooker.

20. [quote name='"AS420"']I banged this older lady once. She was like 34-36 (im 22).

It was quite fantastic. So yes, beat that pussy up.

Idk why you aren't already.[/quote]

I fucked a 42 year old and I'm 21

I know how you feel