Girl I met on Words With Friends...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dank nugglets, Mar 30, 2012.

1. im sorry man, but if something seems to be good to be true...

2. [quote name='"Mile High City"']Tranny...[/quote]

I'm gonna agree

3. #23 Hydroriffic, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    i second that. I guessing she has sent you shots to prove otherwise or has it? ;)

4. you must have made some really crazy words in that shit to make her all freaky like that...lol

5. and it has been a month, why again?

a situation like this should be proving to me the existence of God, not saying "i met this chick last month and she wants to bang!" =p

by hell, you better spell out the word YES and you better keep us updated

now excuse me while I start as many random words with friends games my iphone can handle.

6. Dude. You gay?

Even if it turns out terrible it'll be a story, and a hilarious one at that.

7. What the fuck thats my sister!!!!!, you piece of shit!!! Lmao

8. #28 will3117, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    I'm very sure if some chick asked me If I wanted to hit it I wouldn't have to take the time to start a thread about it before I answered. seriously dude, I pretty much try to fuck everything that moves, you got a sister dank nugglets?

9. Don't do it man she's a TRANNY..jk

what are you waiting for tell her to fly out asap then let us know what happens

10. hell yeah go for it. just bring a knife or something just in case...and don't take anything real valuable with you. lol

11. Kill the girl.
    Wear her skin and steal her identity.

12. ^^^ Buffalo bill?

13. How many pic do u have --____--

14. i would milk the fuck out of her vagina

15. [quote name='"Hyp"']and it has been a month, why again?

a situation like this should be proving to me the existence of God, not saying "i met this chick last month and she wants to bang!" =p

by hell, you better spell out the word YES and you better keep us updated

now excuse me while I start as many random words with friends games my iphone can handle.[/quote]

Lol can picture that

16. Yeah I'd be wary of it at first. Try to find some way to make sure its legit before your "behind closed doors" lol. I would scope it out if I were you, and have some insurance.. just to play it safe.

The kidnapping rate has gone through the roof the last couple years eh:p. Thats probably just me being paranoid lol but you never know mannnnnnnn. :smoke:

17. To all you saying tranny, she is most definitely not. I have the pics to prove it ;)

18. Believe me, I want to hit it. It's just so weird I had to share before I went thru with it. She has a stable job and everything else checks out. Just have a thought in the back of my head that I may get murdered.

19. Meet in a public place first... Then head to the Ritz. If she's gonna post you both up in the Ritz on her dime, you say HELL YES. Then you put a ring on that shit. $150k a year, beautiful body, and a freak in the bed? If you say no, I'll be forced to revoke your man card and take her phone number so that I can take her up on the offer.

Then the first thing you do is come back here and tell us. If you don't come back, we'll all assume you died... Which would be entertaining for us... Not so much for you.

///M

20. this ^