Girl I Have a Crush On (weird situation)

Discussion in 'General' started by Big D Johnson, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Hey GC,
    Ok so, I have a huge crush on this girl I know and I would really like to ask her out, or at least tell her how I feel. Now normally I would have no problems, but this is a weird situation. Ok, well first off there is the age difference. I'm 18 and she's 25. Second, I work with her. We both work in a restaraunt so we are always working side by side, so its not like I could avoid her at work if something went wrong. Also I honostly can't tell if she's into me or not, and btw I am kinda terrible at flirting. So does anyone here have any advice, or tips on how to handle this situation? Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks.

2. well what sort of relationship are u lookin for? do u just want to get ur dick wet or u after the long run possibly with this broad.

3. I'm hopin for a long run.

4. Just rub one out to her and move on.

You're 18. Crushes will come and go. 3.5 Billion women out there. Plenty more to meet your needs. I've worked in restaurants most of my working career and most "relationships" are just drama soaked fuckings....

5. Yeah, out of my experiance work relation ships always turn out bad. Infact I had to quit one of my jobs because there was a crazy bitch that worked the that i was fucking.. and she got way to crazy for me... ahhh ... kicked that to the curb n quit that job RIGHT QUICK!

Also..

I remember having crushes... back in jr high =) it was so cute. lmao

"Johnny, go tell samantha to tell billy to tell cindy to tell mellisa that i think shes cute and that i LIKE HER like her..... let me know what she says back" :rolleyes:

The good old days...

-AFD

6. Honestly, shes either gotta come knockin at your door or you've got to have some fucking platinum level confidence in yourself (confidence, not cockiness).

Otherwise, take Heinous' advice.

And seriously, this wont be the first or the last! ;)

7. Well perhaps i worded it wrong. Its not so much just a crush. I mean its not just a physical attraction. I really like her personality. im not just looking for a fuck.

8. don't do it! asking a girl out that you work with is the WORST idea. i did this during freshman year at college, i was working at local themepark and me and this girl ended up going on a few dates i banged her and then we kinda just broke apart and then whenever i saw her at work it was SO AWKWARD i can not even stress how bad of an idea it would be

9. Fuck it. Who cares if it amounts to a failure in one way or another, at least you don't have to deal with "what if." If you're feeling it, follow it, that's what I say. :wave:

10. Never crap where you eat.

Best advice that I learned the hard way.

11. So true!

12. just do it man. why not? dont be a vag

13. yeah dude I would go for it, you sound like the kind of person that can handle the relationship and if something does go wrong, your capable of dealing with it like an adult.

14. People are telling you what to do in this thread... don't listen to them...

A closed mouth never gets fed.. I live my life by this statement and you should think about it.
    You wont know unless you try one way or another.. You don't have to be really direct if you ask her out or takl to her about this, but make sure she knows what you're sayin to her...

In the end, if shit goes down and she dumps you or some shit like that happens then it will be hell to work with her.. Think about that before you make any moves too..

I'd say go for it man... You never know unless you try. Whats the worst that happens?

She says no? Or you date and it ends badly so one of you might have to quit or deal with it.. Which will suck.

You never know.. She might be into youngins!

15. Seriously if you were doin that when ou were 18 thats a bit fucking weird lmao

Unless the UK's just a lot different i dunno lmao

sounds sooooo funny to me haha

D.
    :smoke:

16. Don't ever, ever tell a woman "how you feel", it doesn't work

17. If you really like this girl why not just tell her? If the age difference is one of the biggest "problems", all she would say is "Aw, hun ... You're too young for me", or something like that. She's not going to be a dousche to you for you telling her how you feel, so don't worry about it.

18. Just get really high before work u know take the edge off. Then just go with the flow and see where it takes you thats the only way to do it.

19. Thats a really good motto and really good advice. After hearing this and thinking it over for a while i think ive made a decidion on what to do. Thanks, and thanks to every one who chimed in youve all been really helpful.