girl help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thelizardkin, Nov 6, 2011.

1. ok this chick transferd to my school this year everyone instantly liked her other than me. i've never been good with girls but we did make some small talk and found out we had a lot in commin. she fb chated me we talked and the more i got to know her the more i liked her and the more we talked. she told me we should study together sometime i'm thinking this chick digs me. but 2 days later she's going out with someone else at this point i'm thinking wtf. that weekend her fb says single but his doesen't so idk what the deal is. the next week we have a half day she asks if i want to hang out i say yes but i still don't know what the deal is with her and this other dude. we hang out and have a great time she says that they're broken up beacuse she only knew him a few weeks. we keep talking she asks me if i like going to down town. i say yes when i can get a ride (i have no car) she says we should go together i say i would love to and i'm free whenever she is. homecomming is soon but i think she's going with someone else so i don't ask it turns out she is. this guy she's going with is a total douche and has no respect for any women and is constintly trying to touch her even though she says they're just friends it still bugs me to see them together there. the next week we have a half day i ask if she wants to hang we do. we have a great time exploring the woods behind my school. after that i notice she never texts me first and is taking longer to respond or not responding at all. i also notice she starts going offline on fb i don't have much self confidence so i worry it's beacuse of me. i send her a text asking if i'm a boring texter she says no she was just busy. the next week she starts texting me first more and responding faster. i ask her what she's doing this weekend she says nothing i ask if she wants to hangout downtown she says yes. then the next day i'm going to the bathroom at school and i see her in front of me then i see she's crying i catch up and ask what's wrong she says that people know things about her she didn't want them to know. i ask if she needs any thing she says she's fine and then gives me a hug it was diffrent than all the other hugs it felt more special. i felt like we relly conected then. i told her if she ever wanted to talk i'm here. now i was very exited for saturday i text her thursday asking if she's still can hang she says no she's 17 and got busted for weed a month ago and she said her dad doesen't trust her downtown alone i ask if she can hang at all she says idk. so last night i text asking if she can hang at all she says no and when i try and set a later date she doesen't respond. we haven't talked today.

so blades what's going on with her we start to get close and than she kinda pushes away. what should i do?

2. Show her the meat

3. She doesnt sound too interested ,

4. Sounds like shes playing games/playing dudez. Bad news braaah.

Just slam some sneaks dood.

5. Maybe she's been hurt in the past and everytime she feels herself getting close to someone/emotionally attached she pushes away so as to save herself from getting hurt again.

6. But the thing is she's said she thinks I'm one of the coolest people she's met and we're 2 peas in a pod and my school is trying to fuck me over and transfer me and I mentioned something to her and she told me she wants me to stay. Also I'm the only guy she's hung out with one on one

7. I know she has depression but I think you're right I think she had something happen in her past I know her parents are divorced but I think there's something else

8. I like this girl a lot she likes good tunes she Is fun as hell and she smokes and drinks but unlike most chicks she can handle her shit

9. Just bump uglies and move on some girls dont want relationships jus play her and dont get attached

10. Sadly, I think (or know rather..:\) even if girls DO feel pain about past relationships, they actively make it known when they like a guy.
    I'd stop texting her instantly. It might be hard at first, but WAIT FOR HER to text you. If 3 days pass and not a word is sent, then i'd forget about it altogether.

The reason is, when you actively send texts to a girl that really doesnt respond how you envisioned her to, chances are it seems unbecoming and desperate.

HOWEVER, if you wait for her to text and she does, then that's a good sign because it shows that she took the initiative to think of you. But dont bombard her back with texts, simply try to match the amount of words she sent but ALWAYS be friendly.

11. That won't work she dropped her phone in the bath so no phone

12. Then I also want to add she texts me a lot saying she's in the bath and this one time how she was naked as some nude beach. Idk how to respond I don't want to say something that may look creepy but I don't want ignore a pass

13. any one else have an idea

14. For a second I thought things were getting sexual.

From what I read, it seems like she sees you only as a friend. Idk, if I were you and I really liked the girl I would try to make things clear that I wanted to be more than just friends. And if it turns out she doesn't like you that way so what you'll move on at least you tried.

15. she likes classic rock a lot and so do i i was thinking of trying to use music to ask her out

16. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']she likes classic rock a lot and so do i i was thinking of trying to use music to ask her out[/quote]

She may not get the hint man.

17. that was your mistake. girls want guy they have to fight for...and guys that make moves on them, so long as they give the signal for it...sounds like this chick is kind of a slut and just wanted to fuck you and you didn't put forth so she's no game and has put you into friend zone

18. :D
    Agreed, this is your classic high school slut, the guys like them and the girls hate them...what were the things that she was crying about that she didn't want people to know? i think i can make a pretty good guess ;). From what i've seen bro these chicks are very fake and like to play games. There's a better chick for you man. If she's hot then do what the hiimhi said and just try to tap that. Don't get any feelings and you will be proud of yourself :D.

These problems aren't a little young for this forum? Not being mean jsut asking.

19. i feel like i know this chick very well i think she's told me things she hasen't told many others like i know she writes poetry she says she's only shown it to one person and she might let me read it also she's the nicest girl ever like everyone likes her

20. just remember buddy..
    [​IMG]