Girl getting around too much?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kawe7, Oct 10, 2011.

1. I just met this girl a couple weeks ago. We really connect. I love her personality, shes cute all of that. She even loves football! My question is, can you overlook her past and be in a relationship with her? Everyone that knows her says shes a whore, but that's not a lot of people. Not gonna lie, I couldn't cum when I fucked her, probably because I was wayy too drunk to even function. But I've realized sex isn't everything in a relationship.

2. it's something you'll have to learn to overlook if you want to be with her.

do you trust her? that's what matters.

3. You're rarely the first person to swim in the pool. Something you grow to understand and as you mature you cease to care.

• Like Like x 1
  4. it matters on if you can handle her fuking around on you.

personally i couldn't as i would betrayed as i should if im doing things honestly (ie. NOT fucking others) but shes running around sucking and fuking everything in sight.

if shes really loose like that then its best to keep it casual imo without getting too attached. once you get attached is when it hurts. so either try to not get attached or just stay away.

id stay away before STDs/HIV come into play.

5. I've already fucked her, but what I'm saying is, even if a girl is a slut, do you think she'll go around fucking other dudes just because she does when she's not in a relationship? I trust her, it's just that other people keep constantly telling me over and over that shes a whore. Or does it really depend on the girl?

6. Just because girl sleeps around single doesn't necessarily mean she's going to in a relationship. Ask her to be honest with you and ask if she's ever had fidelity issues before.

7. okay here's your answer

8. so sad but so true

9. [quote name='"kawe7"']I've already fucked her, but what I'm saying is, even if a girl is a slut, do you think she'll go around fucking other dudes just because she does when she's not in a relationship? I trust her, it's just that other people keep constantly telling me over and over that shes a whore. Or does it really depend on the girl?[/quote]

Keywords: not in a relationship.
    Sex is fun what does it matter how many people she fucks? If she's not in a relationship she can fuck 50 guys a day as long as she isn't getting paid she's not a whore. Consider yourself lucky to find a girl at your age that understands and enjoys her sexuality.

10. I agree with the first reply ... you have to trust her... if you dont then you never will and there is probably a reason.

We have all had sex and regardless of gender we are all whores. We love out privates to be touched by others privates.... you get it? you whore!

Now go get some of that good sex that only sluts know how to give. If you get sad when you think about her other dudes... Dont think about them!

Ive been with my chick for almost 7 years (met when I was 19) and there has been a lot of fucked up shit come out in those years. Its all about trust and is she worth it ? If you answer yes to both those questions you have your answer....
    Good luck man and hope everything works out.

11. I was blacked out drunk. Don't ask me how I even got hard. Just because people say she's a whore, doesn't necessarily mean it. She's 18 in school and I'm 18 in college. It's all high school drama. But I actually like this chick and I'm thinking about asking her out.

12. Give it a try then. You made this thread for a reason, though. You have doubts. Just be cautious, I guess.

13. why are you even considering dating a whore? a few months down the road you know whats going to happen, and your gunna be like damn, i knew she was a whore too.

you already fucked, shes a whore so u can continue to fuck, so why date... just hang out with her and fuck dont fuck up a good thing.

14. oh man i see both sides. but we all know what your gonna do and that's what you wanna do, your gonna ask her out regardless of what anyone says. if you don't trust her a relationship will never work out, i'd say just be fuck buddies or just hangout for a bit you haven't known her for very long

15. You can't turn a hoe into a house wife... Hoes don't act right.

16. Bag your dick and fuck the shit out of her, and don't get freaked out when you find that she fucked a dozen other guys while she was giving it up to you.

17. [quote name='"Vir Infractus"']Bag your dick and fuck the shit out of her, and don't get freaked out when you find that she fucked a dozen other guys while she was giving it up to you.[/quote]

This is really all you can do

18. Haha such a fool

19. If u feel that way about her most likely a lot of other guys do...

20. How so?