Girl from work wants to suck my dick.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Happy Times, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Is it weird for a guy to turn down a blow job if the girl that is asking is not really attractive to me at all. Its this bigger black chick from work that keeps saying she wants to fuck me and says weird shit on top of it like she will suck the sweat off my balls. She's not that great looking and I don't have any interest in her but something my head keeps telling me thats its weird for guy to turn down some head with no strings attached.

2. Tell her you don't want her to suck your sweaty balls

3. It's not weird.

4. She's not that ugly and not as big as that chick but I'm not really into her. Should I just tell her to shut the fuck up or just let her suck my dick?

5. Nah not weird.... Say no if you dont want a ugly chick sucking the sweat off you balls.....

6. Let her suck and report back

7. The other problem is that I work with this chick everyday and would be awkward being around her after being I have not interest in her. Also if the other people I work with found out it would be awkward too.

8. i wouldnt do it

9. Do it!

I have spoken.

10. i mean, a free blowjob...just...close your eyes...

11. Had the same story with a bigger black girl in my dorm two years ago. Once I returned from a party on a Thursday night and sat in the lobby to sober up. She comes from the back of the room, sits next to me and askes "When was the last time you had sex?" I told her it's really none of her business since it's not. Then she was all like "Would you ever have sex with a girl outside your race?"

I looked her up and down, said nothing, and walked to my room.

She did try a couple other times (rubbing my back and stuff like that) but nothing ever came of it. For a a couple weeks I wondered if I should have taken the bait and let her have her way with me. But, I wised up and though to myself that once you end up with a real relationship, you aren't going to say to yourself "Wow, I wish I would have had promiscuous sex with more nasty girls!"

That's my take on it.

12. That black girl will suck your dick better than any white girl so if you want the experience

13. If your not attracted to her, then your not attracted to her. Simple as that.

...But, if you're REALLY drunk one night, and you're REALLY horny...you know who to call.

14. To be honest i'd just let her suck my dick , It'd be an experience huh? haha
    But then again im a sick fuck.

15. She lika the way your dick taste!

16. She'll suck the sweat off your balls?

Dude. No way. You have to at least see if she's serious. Seriously. That's one for the record books. You're just going to have to take one for the team here for the sake of GC. Hell, if you won't I'll go run a couple miles in sweatpants and whitey tighties and she can run that by me.

17. Fuck no I wouldn't let that chick near my penis.

I don't give a shit if its just a blow job. Like you said you work with this girl and it would be very awkward to have to see her. Plus if you do it once she will think you'll do it again and start bugging you more.

Just tell her no and hit her with a rolled up newspaper