Girl Compliments Your Eyes When Stoned What Do You Do?

Discussion in 'General' started by thcsuppreme, Jun 21, 2014.

1. #1 thcsuppreme, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2014
    I'm grabbing some dinner the other night and the order filler called my number, I walk up to grab my food and as I approach the counter another girl says "you have nice eyes" I feel a little paranoid/nervous mainly because I don't get compliments often and I looked like a complete slob that day (had not shaved in like a week, cheese stain on my shirt from earlier)

I just questioned her "my eyes?" and she said again "yeah they are really nice" I smiled and simply said "thanks, yours are too" she was a beautiful girl anyway. Went to my table and couldn't believe what had just happened.

This girl has seen me there before/ filled my order. I know I'm over thinking it but I said fuck it and gave her my number before I left and told her "you might want to hang on to that" she blushed and put it in her pocket but said nothing. Its been a week and no text. I did move (what gave me the confidence to just give her my number since I would'nt be going back) and have lost some reception so if she called and didn't leave a message I am screwed :confused_2:

2. Ok here is what you do: When a girl compliments your eyes, run to the nearest computer and post on GC "what should i do?"

3. that's a nice story, op

4. #5 cothrantyson, Jun 21, 2014
    OP you do realize woman don't text first right? If you are lucky, she is still waiting for you to text her so that she can fuck you like an animal

5. complimenting her mouth mightve been nice...

6. Were you stoned? Maybe she was dropping a really un-obvious hint that she notices your red eyes and wants to get stoned with you

7. say " oh yeah?? Well, you'll looove my third eye ;)"

8. clearly you need to go back to that spot and fuck her in the bathroom.

9. I gave her my number.. I fucked up

that's why I put this :confused_2:

10. and when you text her next time, be confident and straight to the point

[​IMG]

11. can you explain a little more?

12. You got a purdy mouth  :ey:  :ey:  :ey:

13. "oh thanks, i like your gullet"

14. Cheese stain on shirt LOL

15. #16 thcsuppreme, Jun 21, 2014
    lol it wasn't that obvious, I just had to make it somewhat funny to read. As corny as this thread is

I don't live too far from the place.. I just don't know if its a good idea to go back and try to spit some game with a fresh cut and shower hah

16. Just another day IMO.  And don't listen to that weirdo @[member="cothrantyson"] , it was posted in the Sex and relationships section that giving your number out is actually an easier alternative to asking for theirs, because they can decide to or not to text you, instead of deciding in front of your face if they want to give you their number.  If she didn't hit you up, fuck her and move on!  She probably just noticed you were high as balls

17. If a woman wants the D badly enough and she really likes the guy, she will not hesitate to text first. This is the new millinium not 1914.

18. If a woman wants the D, she won't even ask for the phone number, she'll just get you to back to her apartment or try and come home with you. ♪ Those girls that text first aint loyal ♪