girl at work

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Herbalicous, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Ok blades ive been trying to get with this girl for probly 2 months now ive chilled with her once about 2 months ago and since then ive asked her to chill maybe 4 or 5 times each time she said she had stuff going on like tennis or family shit. Legit reasons. I heard from her bestfriend awhile ago that she thought i was cute and all that jazz. Im pretty much giving up on this one. Blades you think im making the right choice in giving up?

2. She's either really busy or playing hard to get.

Those are the good ones.

Bad one, shes just NOT into you, despite thinking you're cute, looks might not be important to her.

3. End It dude. She's just not interested

4. Ask her, why are you asking us? From what you say it sounds like she's not interested. To me it sounds like you're just using GC as an excuse to give it up because you can't make the decision on your own.

5. i honestly say dont give up entirely, keep talking to her but also talk to other chicks. things might change around when she notices you arent talking to her as much as you use to and then thats when you make your move bro.

chicks have the strange ability to be able to "smell" the scent of another pussy on you... it makes em jealous and more interested in you usually.

"use this one to get to the next one"

6. back off for a while let her come to you if she does not disregard and move on

7. just give up and if she wants it then shell come to you.. and once she sees youre backin up itll drive her ass crazy and shell be all over you

8. Definitely, i just dont get it with women sometimes. They flirt n shit over text and in real life but when you try n make a move and hangout with them they always have something going on. Ill back up for now explore other options on to the next one right? Lol

9. [quote name='"Herbalicous"']Definitely, i just dont get it with women sometimes. They flirt n shit over text and in real life but when you try n make a move and hangout with them they always have something going on. Ill back up for now explore other options on to the next one right? Lol[/quote]

Even if she was in to you OP, you should never shit where you eat. I learned that the hard way.

10. Flirt with other girls in front of her..... and eventually one out of 2 things will happen
    - She won't talk to you and dump you (which is good thing, so you can focus on another girl)
    - She will start to feel jealous and start talking to you a lot more, and eventually she will ask... or maybe not decline if you ask her to hang out