girl at 711

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by needmoreweed420, Mar 20, 2012.

1. I just bought a stick at a 711 and the clerk looked good and seemed cool she was singing along with that song roxanne I should have asked for her number i'm thinking about going back and asking for it but what should i say? Im not scared to ask or be rejected i just dont know what to say so help me out
    keep in mind i dont have time for small talk people are always waiting in line and shit but i dont want to just be like hey can i have your number she would prob say no

2. "hey your cute mind if i grab your number and hit you up some time?"

3. i would do it in two steps

first time you talk to her ask her what her name is and introduce yourself. next time greet her by her name and ask her to hang out sometime or ask for her number.

4. tell her she doesnt have to put on the red light.

and she doesnt have to walk the streets for money because you wont sell her to another boy.

5. girls from 7-11 stay up all night, 24 hours a day

6. #6 needmoreweed420, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    those are some good ideas keep em coming im going up there after i smoke

what if i asked if she was single and if she says yes ask for her number short and to the point

7. So how did it go?

8. roooooooooooooooxaaaaaane

you dont have to put on the red light

(roxaaaneee)

Put on the red light!!

(roxaaaaanee)

Put on the red light!!

9. This. Also, if theres music playing the next time you go in and she isnt singing (and you think she'll vaguely remember you coming in while she was signing) say something like, "Your not singing for me today or what?" some shit like that.

10. you know a fun drinking game? listen to that song and everytime he says roxane you take a shot.

you wont make it to the end of the song

11. [quote name='"T.H.C-ERRRDAY"']you know a fun drinking game? listen to that song and everytime he says roxane you take a shot.

you wont make it to the end of the song[/quote]

Challenge accepted.

12. lol 24 shots in under 4 minutes hahaha

13. [quote name='"T.H.C-ERRRDAY"']lol 24 shots in under 4 minutes hahaha[/quote]

All i have is 190 everclear... Fuuuuuck

14. good luck my friend!

15. You can make teams too

Team 1: Drinks to "Roxanne"

Team 2: Drinks to "Put on that red light"

May the best drinker win :D

16. man that game is hard to do with just beer, the chorus kills.

op next time it isn't busy chat it up and you'll know if she's into you