Girl acts like she likes me but says she doesn't

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big Loki, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Ive known a few girls like that and most likely if shes texting you everyday like that shes prob talking to another 1 or 2 guys at least just like you. In my experience these girls are usually down fo fuck if u start to flirt with them pretty hard youll realize it with the responses but if anything just try to keep giving her hints you like her and see how she responds.

2. Attention whore /thread

3. Friend zone.....

4. Ignore her, she'll crave the dick

If she's really not that important of a friend act like an asshole, it might work it might not

Sounds to me like this chick is crazy to begin with

5. If you want to be friends with a chick who doesn't have a problem saying out loud that she thinks you're ugly, then you're strange.

6. Ignore her for 3 days. Text her one night at like 11 pm to come smoke. Bang her.

7. Im a freshman in college and shes a senior in highschool. And yes I know theres lots of bitches to fuck at college I went threw all that shit first semester. This girl just seems to have a good personality and looks good which is a pretty hard thing to find. And I'll make sure to keep you all updated on how this all works out.

8. lots of classy guys in this thread

you could try just asking her why shes acting like that instead of being a dick and ignoring her

9. [quote name='"Makizushi"']If you want to be friends with a chick who doesn't have a problem saying out loud that she thinks you're ugly, then you're strange.[/quote]

Qft... I hate girls like this that just use people because they know when someone likes them, they'll get a lot of attention from that someone.
    She called you ugly man. Move on. She's not looking for more, and changing your whole summer plans for some bitch who's playing you is pretty pathetic.

10. I was in the same situation not long ago, fuck her. I didnt even bother telling her how i felt and im glad i didnt, used to go to college just to see her and now i purposely blank her or avoid conversation yet still act as a friend lol if she liked you she would jump at the chance to go out with you, she called you ugly? Thats a bitchy thing to do first off, and shes only saying this shit to keep you hanging on hoping for something till she finds another guy/person to use, not trying to sound like a dick its just that ive been there, even the army situation lol your better off as friends, i get that you like her but try to get over her even if its hard, theres someone better out there for you

11. This girl sounds like she is using you, like others have said because she is lonely and acts this way around everyone. It's clear why she would hang with someone who will deal with her crap. Stop communication with her, or be like "Nah, -insert name- is who I'm hanging out with now. You treat me like shit, and talk behind my back." Lessons are to be learned in life, and she honestly isn't worth your time. Not because she thinks you're ugly but because of her actions and how she goes about things. She sounds like a tease, and one that doesn't even know how to play her own game correctly. Drop her like a brick and move on, you'll thank us in the near future. Also, "She wants to get high with me all summer" if you're the one providing and she doesn't chip in then shes also a moocher which is already strike 1.

12. Bitch sounds crazy. Make a move, if it doesn't work out, take a shit in her car and call it even

13. Simply put, she's a bullshit artist.

14. Just tell her what you think and see what she tells you back. Maybe she just said you were ugly because she didn't want anybody knowing she liked you. You never know, buts its up to you.

15. Well guys I also forgot to mention that I work with this girl. I saw her for the first time today in a week or so and I just didn't say anything to her until she ran up to me and asked me whats up and what I've been to. She also did the same ass routine of flirting with me and loads of my Co wokers have asked me and her if we are going out and some say that we look like a good couple. I also forgot to mention that I have told her about how I feel about the situation and whenever I say somethin about it she gets all upset and shit about and won't talk to anyone but she'll text me and try to make shit better. I've also called her out on using me and she said that she just really likes my company because im one of the funnest guys to be around and she loves hanging we me and it has nothin to do with me taking her out, my money, or my weed.

16. sounds like she's using her flirtiness and good looks to get what she wants from you. You been supplyin the smoke? Don't.

This reminds me of the movie the Wackness

17. [quote name='"smokeyeyes12"']sounds like she's using her flirtiness and good looks to get what she wants from you. You been supplyin the smoke? Don't.

This reminds me of the movie the Wackness[/quote]

Reminds me of The Wackness to. Good movie by the way.

18. wait so your saying . . .

you take her out, spend money on her, and smoke her up and you havent gotten laid?

yep she's using you

AND SHE CALLED YOU UGLY...its a wrap after that

19. She has you wrapped around her finger. We can keep telling you it. But the reality is, you won't change because you still believe there's something.

20. sounds like she just wants to be friends right now

I dont think a lot of guys in here have friends who are girls that they are not trying to sleep with. You can have girl friends who dont fuck you, guys... seriously.

Just joke around and flirt with this girl. its fun especially if you guys work together.

dont try and bang her. she sounds fun to hang with.