Girl acts like she likes me but says she doesn't

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big Loki, Feb 11, 2012.

1. #1 Big Loki, Feb 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2012
    Ok guys this is whats up. This girl that I like is always flirting with me and she texts me like fucking crazy. We started hanging out and going out to clubs with friends until one of my friends told me that she was talking about me to a friend of his and she said I was ugly. Well when I heard that I got pissed as probably most would and confronted her about it and she said that she didn't mean it that she really likes me but were to good of friends to go out and she doesn't want things to be akward. She also said she still wants to hang and get high with me all summer. Well I decided to be nice knowing that the friend thing was mostly a load of bull and I acted the same as I have except I've stoped texting her. Now she texts me all the damn time. Every damn day she has to text me to see what im up to, and if I mention another girl she has to say something negative about them. I also mentioned to her that I was thinking about going into the army this summer and she told me I had to promise her I wouldn't go because her summer would blow without me. So guys I guess my question is, do I need to drop this girl or not, and is she feeling me at all.

2. Brah: It sounds like she is using you to avoid being lonely.

And she did say you were ugly so who knows?

It doesn't sound like the's that into you, I am sorry to say.

Here's what you do: Press the issue a little bit. Maybe let her know how you feel or put the make on her. If she blows you off you have your answer. If she kisses you, you are on! I think you still have some chance, but a slim one at that.

Good Luck.

3. How old are u 2

4. There's a serious lesson to be learned here. Hoes will be hoes. Some girls like to flirt with all guys. Just give her the impression that you really don't care, but don't mention other girls like you say you did, because girls find that unattractive typically.

Find another one. Many fish.

5. Umm she sounds a little crazy, I would drop her. If you talked about the getting together thing and it went no where time to move on. Normal people or people who are actually into you dont act like that. Plus really? She told someone she is not attracted to you, of course she is not going to admit it to you its mean. Also it sounds to me like you have entered the friend zone. Now if shes a cool chick be friends with her, but she doesnt sound that way, she sounds like a lying cunt. Sorry im calling it.

6. Get over urself...XD

7. On to the nextt

8. next time your with her make a move
    just randomly out of nowhere, itll work, if shes hanging out with you all the time its inevitable..
    Talking about this shit always fails, actions speak louder than words

9. bingo

10. Leave that bitch out to to dry

11. dude u could bang this bitch yet... jus continue to ignore her ass...i mean really ignore her ass, make a point to go out with friends n shit n jus fuckin ignore that bitch until her mind explodes....

i could write a book on this shit.....Ignoring bitches 101 : the art of getting laid

12. Dude she told someone else that you were ugly. Not tryin to be a dick here or nothing, but she physical gets turned off when she looks at you, because you dont meet whatever her perceived standards are.

This chick is not worth your fucking time, find someone who enjoys you for YOU, and not for the weed you have.

13. Tell her if she wants to be around you she'll have to give up the puss or get the fuck on. Its honestly what I'd tell her.

14. [quote name='"Xtreme_Chaos"']

Dude she told someone else that you were ugly. Not tryin to be a dick here or nothing, but she physical gets turned off when she looks at you, because you dont meet whatever her perceived standards are.

This chick is not worth your fucking time, find someone who enjoys you for YOU, and not for the weed you have.[/quote]

Agree'd.. I've made the mistake of falling head over heels for some bitch that only wanted to be friends and got used so bad. But hey, OP, the call is yours! Just make sure we hear an update on your next move

15. She sounds like a total fronter and basically an dumb bitch, why don't you put her in her place and ask if she likes you or not but spruce your tone like your serious but not angry serious. This sounds like some High School shit, I don't deal with females that play around either your in and your out.

16. you just stop when its like this. no good for you here

17. Girls are the reason why we have wars. They are fucking mental terrorists

18. im in the same situation except she doesnt text me everyday lol. We're getting friendzoned.

19. #20 Crosier5961, Feb 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2012
    [quote name='"VibesAlive111"']Girls are the reason why we have wars. They are fucking mental terrorists[/quote]

Reminds me of a conversation the other day with a co-worker

Me: why are women too complicated?
    Female co-worker: I can say the same thing about men.
    Me: we're not as complicated as you think we are. That's one of the main reasons why I think women are too complicated. You over think shit like "he isn't texting me so he must be cheating on me!!" we don't play head games where we say one thing, mean something completely different, and no matter what we respond with, IT'S THE WRONG FUCKING ANSWER!

The whole time my friend was on a register next to us just nodding in agreement

Every women who plays the "does this make me look fat" should be executed for mental terrorism. Little do men know that when that question is asked, the women already answered it herself. You say "no baby you look beautiful" she think "you lying asshole I look huge in this dress" and obviously they get pissed if you say yes.